Chapter 13: Ice Cream... Love?

Chapter 13
Mickey 'Mike' Hollister
Ice Cream... Love?

When Eros presses his lips against mine, I can't move at all. It's like my whole body has been shot with a Freeze Ray by Gru. I can't breath. Not that because he's kissing me, but because of the emotions swarming inside my tummy. I don't know if the tummy has something to do with the lungs where the air is, but I can't definitely breath. All I know is that my chest still heaves up and down, and a pair of lips moving against mine.

Eros' hands grip my hips, and I swear a let out a moan as he bites my lips. It feels like there's a wild beast inside me waiting to be tamed, and at the same time, wanting to get out. But I can't. Eros is much dominant, and I'm getting weak. The inner alpha of me is also getting weak as Eros ravishes my lips hungrily. He tastes like rocky road. So sweet and his lips and tongue are cold. I wonder if mine also. That's when I shut my eyes and let him take the lead.

It feels like I'm about to explode, and in any minute, I will. I can feel his nose brushing against mine, and I basically forgot what's happening. All I know is that I love to feel his lips against mine. So soft and fluffy. His body is pressing against mine and I just realize that I'm now lying on my back as Eros kisses me nonstop. It's like I'm loosing air but at the same time, Eros is the one that is making me alive by kissing me passionately.

He stops.

I open my eyes slowly and when I do, a pair of eyes are watching me intently. The color of his eyes. It's so intense. He could hypnotize me with those eyes. He could make me beg just by looking at me. I thought my body wouldn't be affected, but I'm basically limp. His lips are slightly parted, a soft breathing, his chest is heaving up and down slowly, but I can basically hear his heart beating like a drum. So fast it could outmatch the fastest animal.

Slowly, I lean up and capture his lips against mine. I'm getting addicted. It feels like I'm being drugged. And must I say this is the best drug ever. Not that I have taken some illegal drugs, but if I did, I would still say the same. That this kiss is the best drug ever.

"We're home!" Someone shouts and my eyes widen and I push Eros off of me and he stumbles onto the floor, groaning. In a seconds, I can hear Brad's happy voice as he runs into the living room.
Brad rants about having so much fun together with mum. And I basically get jealous, but I shrug it off because it won't do me no good. Same like Eros. I should act like nothing has happened. Like the kiss didn't happen before. I know that he will do the same.

We were jusr caught up in the heat of the moment. We just had to take a break. That's the only reason that's why we kissed. We needed a break. But why am I not convinced? I can't look at him, both of us are not speaking, not wanting to hear anything from each other's mouth. I guess this is the best way to get over it. Just ignore each other and act like nothing happened.

But I feel a thud in my heart. Not the usual happy thud. But a hard, sad one. It's a kind of a thud that means it will never happen again, which I'm so totally disappointed of. The kiss. That's the first kiss I have shared with a guy. And that first time was with Eros Dylan Donovan. My step-father. We are not gays. But why did we kiss? Does that mean something? Or is it really just the heat of the moment because we were just horny? The latter part, I'm sure, isn't true. I wasn't feeling horny. It was just... I... I did want to kiss him. I want it to happen again. I want to kiss him again. I want to feel his lips again. I want to feel his lips moving against mine. But that would never happen again. Because I'm not letting him. We shouldn't have done that. We weren't thinking right.

Eros' eyes are like laser. It's pointing at me, and in any minute, I would be melt by his intense gaze. My knees, scratch that, my legs are getting wobbly. I want to stand up, but I know I'm just going to fall down, so I don't dare do it.