Author's Note

Hi, guys! This is Michael writing an Author's note.

I know that I have said it gazillion times, but still, I'm going to say it: Thank you for reading the whole story. I know that the ending kind of sucks, but still, thank you for your continued support. I'm so happy right now. You deserve to know the facts of this story. So I'm going to tell you about them.

1) I had planned on killing Mel. She would have been died in an accident so Mike and Eros could have the time. But I'm too soft for that. I'm not cruel. So I decided not to kill her. It was so nice of me.

2) Chelsey should have been part of the story, but I decided against it. Chelsey would do no good. She's such a bitch after all. Although this story has mentioned her many times, she didn't make an appearance. Good. Is that right?

3) Tiffany should have been in the first chapter. But no. She was only mentioned on Chapter 2 on Eros' point of view. She was supposed to appear at Chapter 10 or so but the timing was not good.

4) I was considering Brad to be gay. Lol. Even he's just four years old, I know it. I'm like a Dad to him. Plus, I'm planning on writing a story for him. Not sure though.

5) There should have been BONUSES CHAPTERS. Like in 'Falling In Love With Mr. Step-Brother' but the characters were not enough. The first that came to my mind was Derek's and Nero's. Then Rob and Beau. But there's not much enough scene for them so I chose not to write.

+++

The next story is SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT MR. CEO. And I suggest you go read them. It will be worth it. I promise. So here are the cast:

Jake Miller as Prince Ezerette Mclane

Joss Mooney as Josh Heid Thompson

Kevin Dzienny as Harmond Karpe

Others are still tentative.

PREVIEW:

CHAPTER 1 - PRINCE EZERETTE MCLANE

Luck. That was the word that came to my mind when I had an emergency to pick my little brother, Eclair. My mother, once again, tried to hook me up with some slut I didn't even know. Her name was Penny. She was my mother's friend's daughter. She had this long brown hair, not natural, but still, it looked good on her. Her hair, so long, reached her hip level. She also had this big brown eyes, with flecks of gold and green and she looked like a Goddess wanting to be taken away by Romeo. And I was not Romeo. Her figure was petite, height was 5'1" compared to my 6'0". Penny was wearing a light blue dress-skirt, and the way she twirled, she could capture so many Romeos, but I was not one of the Romeos.
    I grinned as I saw my mom huffing, rolling her eyes at me. I had to thank my little brother, Eclair, later when we have time. I wonder what trouble he could be in. Eclair was very disobedient and didn't give a fuck about everything. He always got in trouble with his little antics. He was always in the Principal's Office, getting lectured about his life and attitude. He never listened anyway. Eclair got that from mom. Mom was the hard-headed one. It should be Dad, but I guessed the world was different to us, right?
    "Oh, mom. Eclair needs me," I whined. Little did she know, I was just using this opportunity to get out of the situation. Penny looked at me, as if she was almost giving me a smile. But I could tell it was fake. She was just trying to contain her anger. She's doing it right. "You know, mom, Eclair needs my help. And he's in big trouble right now. That kid. He never learns." I mumbled, rolling my eyes to add more effect.
    Mom sighed and motioned me to go. I nearly jumped out of my seat, eager to get away quickly. But I did the only thing I could, be civil. I gave them a smile that reached my ears and the girl, Penny, rolled her eyes. I guessed this was the first time that she got stood up. I mean, she was pretty and all, and also hot. But she was not exactly my type.