N I N E

It's a bit PG by the way, but not really. :D

Have fun!

_____________________________________________________________

"There is no way in Hades that I'm picking that up." I whined at Sage who just folded his arms in front of me.

"You threw it, you pick it up." He ordered. His eyes piercing through mine dangerously.

"Why won't you do it yourself? It's your key!"

"Just do it Allie."

"NO WAY!" I screamed at him before turning around to go back to the car when he grabbed my hand so hard I stumbled and fall.

Everything went into slow-mo until my front landed on something wet. I rolled around and Sage came hovering over me. His eyes were glinting mischievously and he was displaying his infamous smirk. "Uh, I think I landed on something." I muttered.

"Yes captain obvious, you just landed on a pile of shit." He grinned and stood up.

"Help me up." I offered my hand and when he reached for it, I pulled him down and then I rolled so fast to avoid his impending weight. I heard him land with a soft thud and when I peered at him he was scrambling away from the poop. There was a huge brown stain on the back of his shirt.

"The poop smells like you Allie." I stood up and was about to argue when he held the hem of his shirt and began to lift it up. It was the first time I stood there speechless around him. I didn't notice it before but hot damn, he had a six pack, his arms were firm and the part that I noticed the most was his V-line.

"Like what you see?" I snapped my eyes away from his V-line and into his eyes. He crouched down and I watched him as he used his shirt to pick up his key.

"No. I think that bulge in your pants is unbelievably small." I whispered to myself but I think he heard it because he stopped moving around and faced me.

"What did you just say?" His voice was full of venom.

"Nothing." I answered and he just looked at me.

"Did you just say that I have a small penis?"

"What? No!" I even made a pfft sound just to make it believable but he didn't buy it.

"No, that's what you said. You think I have a small dick?" He started marching towards me and I just stood there motionless. "Do you want me to show you to prove a point?" He started unbuckling his belt and my eyes darted to his fly. "Or do you prefer touching it?" He was almost in front of me.

"Uh uh. I-I w-wha-t-t. Aahh." I stuttered and my eyes met his and I can feel the heat rising to my cheeks.

He was already in front of me and he was lowering his head down. His lips almost touching mine and then he was rubbing his lips on mine cautiously but I just gaped at him. I closed my eyes and was about to respond when I felt him move away from me.

"Well then, seems like you aren't ready yet. Let's try some other time, shall we?" He stood a foot away from me before sending me a smirk and turned the other way around and back into the car. With my mouth wide open I watched him walk away.

What just happened? I asked myself before I darted towards the car.

I found Sage already seating on the driver's seat. I moved around the car and propped myself on the passenger seat. Sage was watching me and I remembered that I still haven't taken off my sweater that was already stained with the poop. I started to tug the hem of my sweater and was halfway my chest area when Sage's voice stopped me.