E I G H T E E N

I haven't uploaded for days and even weeks and I'm very much sorry for that. The thing is, my examinations just ended and I think I failed at some of them? I'm not really sure but I really don't want to set my hopes up. And today, is my happiest day. Yey! No one probably cares about it but I'm going to share it with you guys. So, today was the last day of my exams. I was really hoping that my crush would seat next to me but unfortunately he's one of the shy guys but he's really intelligent. Anyway, he's the best in our block and he doesn't talk much to girls (which I'm really happy about). Our professor let him sit on his chair because he came in almost late and we ran out of available ones. So the whole period I was gawking at him in front while I was trying to focus on my papers. Our exam was shite so we decided to go to the cinema. The movie was absolutely spectacular but I was happier when I saw him in the mall. I didn't believe it at first when my friends told me he was there because I didn't expect him to but when I turned around I found him and I was able to say "Hi!" and he said it back and and.. I'm hyperventilating. Yeah, I'm really hopeless. But it's the little things that matters, yeah?

___________________________________________________________________________

"How many can you still eat?" Sage asked me with wide eyes and I tried to swallow what I was chewing but failed. My mouth was full and I began to feel suffocate. I grasped for air and from the corner of my eyes, I saw Sage grimacing at my appearance. My face began to feel hot and I clutch at the table to balance myself. When Sage noticed my distress he handed me the glass of water and I grabbed for it. I wasted no time and gulp down everything. "You should stop eating, Allie."

I placed the glass back on the table and faced Sage who was watching me intently. "But there's still so much food!" I gestured with wide open arms at all the food in front of us before I grabbed my 6th slice of pizza for the day or maybe it was my 8th? Never mind. I lost track of it. "You should try this."

Sage just shook his head. I watched him as he brought out his phone and focused his attention to it, covering completely his face. "What are you doing?" I asked him before taking another bite.

"Nothing." He mumbled but smiled at me nonetheless.

I was about to ignore him but stopped when I heard a clicking sound of a camera. I faced Sage who was gaping in front of me and I looked at him suspiciously. "Did you just take a picture of me?"

He shook his head frantically and I frowned at him. I was about to ask him further when groups of girls passed us by speaking in different languages and some of them I didn't quite understand. I tried hard to listen and I only caught a few words like "Juliet" and "letters" which didn't make any sense but what bothered me most was everyone was talking about it.

"Juliet should probably write back soon so I can decide if I'm going to cut Gally's balls or if I should make up with him." One girl muttered and she looked solemn and a bit scary? The other girls looked the same as her but the others looked glad and excited.

"I just can't wait for it! What does Juliet think about me and Tommy?"

"I should have bombarded Juliet with letters."

And that made me think about it even more. Why would everyone write to Juliet? Who's Juliet? Juliet Capulet? Is she still alive? I thought she was dead? "Hey Sage, do you have any idea who's that Juliet everyone's talking about it?"

"I have no idea." He shook his head without lifting his eyes away from his phone. He continued to ignore me and kept beaming on the screen like some magical creature will pop out soon enough.

"Well do you want go and check it?" I asked him before taking the last bite on my pizza. I waited for him to answer but I was met with silence. "Sage, are you even listening to me?" I stared at him and he was still smiling like a lunatic. "Sage?" I lost my temper and immediately grabbed for his phone. I didn't mean to climb on the table but I did and the plates went flying away before I was able to snatch it away from his hands.