T W E N T Y T W O

Unedited, as usual. :D

"Uhh. Why are you here?" I whispered hesitantly. The man I was looking at was the person I least expected to see again.

"You know him?" Romeo nudged me repeatedly and I was forced to push him forcefully to the door.

"Well, hello to you too Romeo." The man grinned at him and Romeo raised his eyebrow at me. I shrugged my shoulders as a response. "It's been years since I last saw you. You grew up pretty fast mate."

"I don't even know you." Romeo scoffed and folded his arms.

"How about later?" The man ruffled Romeo's hair and handed him a piece of candy. Romeo complained about his hair but fell silently when he saw the candy. I watched him as he stare intently at the candy, a sudden seriousness passed through his eyes. I decided to ignore it and placed my attention back to the man.

"Tell me, why are you here? Are you here to take us to the police? Is this still about the shop?"

He remained silent but his eyes were glinting with amusement. "We paid everything right?" I asked again and this time, he answered.

"He did say he's the prince. How about I take him as a hostage while I wait for the money?" He sent me a snigger and I wanted to punch him right then and there when a question popped into my mind.

"How about me?" Is he going to make me his sex slave? Good Lord, please no. "Are you going to make me your sex slave?" I waited for his response and I was actually looking at the floor while dreading for his answer.

"Don't worry, I won't." He chuckled and I actually felt happy. "Cause Romeo here is going to be my sex slave." He added and I burst out laughing. "I'm serious." He added again and this time I was silent.

"Seriously?"

"I just said I'm serious, right?"

"Yeah, you did." I muttered and the man blinked at me a few times. Probably wondering what the hell is happening.

"Are we having some kind of misunderstanding here?"

I shrugged and Sage groaned at us. "Shut up you two."

"But why Romeo, why not Sage?" I asked and Sage actually pushed me hard.

"Good idea. They can both be my slaves."

I burst out laughing again and this time, tears were beginning to form and I was clutching my stomach but I still don't understand why I don't get to become a sex slave not that I want to be. "You're the best kidnapper I've ever met!" I squealed but stop abruptly. "No, wait a minute. You're the only kidnapper I've met."

"Please make her shut up." Sage whined and I smacked his arm.

"You're creeping her out just tell her." Romeo rubbed his face and took the candy into his mouth. "Just tell her the truth."

"Why are you still dress like that?" Sage whined while the man chuckled before slowly peeling his face and all I could think is its gross. Why is he removing his skin?

"What are you doing?" I asked hesitantly but he ignored me. Minutes later I was facing still an unfamiliar man. "Am I supposed to know you?"

"Yes you're supposed to but not now anyway."

"I don't get it." I muttered but he just smiled at me.

"Just call me Simon for now." He chuckled before starting the engine and we sped away and from the looks of it it looks like we're heading back to Romeo's house. I glanced at Sage and saw him leaning his head on the window with his eyes closed. Strands of his hair rest on his forehead and I slowly brush it away. Sage fluttered his eyes open and saw me staring at him. He smiled a little before grabbing my hands and entwining it with mine. He sat up straight and pulled me closer to him. I snuggled closer and rest my head on his neck.