T W E N T Y O N E

First of all, hey guys! Yes, I'm finally back and postponing the editing of my story. I've made my decision that I'll only edit it when it's finally complete.

The updates won't be as slow as before since our school semester has finally ended. Yey for me!

Second, my writing is still on the average level and also my English but I'm trying to improve it. I suppose. :)

So this chapter is a bit rush and absolutely unedited because I just want to update since it's been so long.

Share your thoughts about Sage please. I'm not really satisfied with his character and I just want to improve him but I don't really know how. Feel free to give me ideas or pieces of advice. It's highly appreciated. Thank you very much.

______________________________________________________

"Why are we waiting outside?" I groaned.

"Patience is a virtue, Allie. Patience is a virtue." Romeo replied lazily as he typed on his phone. "Let's just wait a little bit longer."

"How about I throw you off the car?" I leaned forward and got myself between them. Sage was on the driver seat while Romeo was shotgun.

Romeo faked a gasp before he glanced at Sage, wide-eyed. "She can't possibly do that!"

"Actually, she can." Sage grinned at him before returning his gaze back on the bar a few feet away from us.

"Come on man, I'm your best friend. I have the authority to stay in this car and she doesn't. Bros before hoes, man. No offense Allie." He faced me and held up his hand.

"None taken." I muttered and slouched myself on the backseat. The warmth coming from it was affecting my whole body. It was the first time I appreciated being seated at the back. It feels so comfortable and there was a lot of space. The seat was making me doze off and I made myself more comfortable by finally laying myself in it. Feels so comfy.

"She's not a hoe. She's my girl."

Yeah. I'm not a hoe. I'm her gir- say what?

I pulled myself up and turned my attention to Sage whose gaze was still on the bar. When I glanced at Romeo he was gaping at Sage. Who could blame him? I was shocked too.

Romeo only regained his composure when his phone beeped. He hurriedly checked it, his attention back on the phone and away from Sage. His eyes focused on the screen and he was reading something based on the way his eyes moved. Suddenly, he raised his arm and looked at us. "Now get your butts off the seats because we are finally going inside!" He half yelled.

"You weren't exactly invited, huh?" I asked.

"Well..." He shook his head slowly sending me a grin.

I rolled my eyes at him in disbelief before getting myself out of the car.

We strolled down towards the bar, Sage pulling the door opened for us. We walked inside and found people dancing and bouncing to the loud music. The place was a bit dark and there were different lights roaming around. It was packed with people.

"I'd go find William. You guys suit yourselves!" Romeo yelled and walked away from us.

I turned to Sage who was busy watching everyone. His brows were a bit furrowed together. "You okay there?" I yelled at him and he snapped his attention to me.

He nodded and sent me a small smile. "I'm alright. Let's go get a drink, shall we?" He grabbed my hand and led me to the bar. We plopped ourselves on the stool and Sage ordered us a drink. We were silent for a while, watching all the people who were getting comfortable. It was a bit awkward since I never went to bars and I think Sage's too.