O N E

"Wow! We have a redhead that's being auctioned tonight! She is Rosetta Hawkins! Definitely not a Weasley and most surely not a witch!"

I can hear the lady emcee's voice here at the backstage and it brought shivers down my spine. Rosetta's the number fourteenth candidate and I'm number fifteenth the very last one!

"$50,000! ..."

$50,000?! Who would want to spend that kind of money just for a girl? Well definitely these guys who are here tonight are ready to waste their fucking money. Hot damn! These guys doesn't even know these girls that are being auctioned. What if these girls have AIDS?! But I'm pretty sure that I don't have one.

I am so bitter about this event. Don't get me wrong, I didn't join these because I was willing to do it. My hell of a best friend forced me to join this just because I have never ever had a boyfriend. In other words? She wants me to get laid just because she losed her precious jewel last month to her boyfriend.

You know what her precious jewel means? Her Vcard.

"Sold to Mr. Crawford!"

That's my cue. I need to get to the stage so that the lady on the front can introduce me. Here it goes.. Break a leg Allie.

As I get to the stage I can't hepl but cover my eyes with my hand. The spotlight is blinding me! When I arrived beside the lady the brightness finally ceased. I scanned the whole room and bloody hell! These guys who are in dashing tuxedos are absolutely hotties!

"I can't wait to get laid!" I accidentally said loud enough for everyone to hear.

Shit! I can't believe I actually said that. That was supposed to be just inside my head. And I shouldn't be thinking something like that. What is wrong with me?

The next thing I knew I was hitting my head with my knuckles and my eyes were closed and was muttering nonsense. I stopped when I heard laughters and I blushed crimson. No one would bid on me now.

"This masochist is no other than Allie Stewart." Now everyone will call me names and I'd be a laughing stock thanks to this lady.

"She's seventeen years old. She loves to read books and has a deep crush on Colton Haynes, Channing Tatum and that Oliver Wood guy in Harry Potter..."

Holy shit. Good job Denise! You could have given them finer details about me. Like I can play the piano. Even though I can't. Well at least that could impress them. Not those details about me fangirling.

"And the best thing about her is she can't wait to get laid...." the lady emcee trailed off. I blushed harder and the people laughed on her not-so-funny-joke-cause-I'm-not-even-laughing.

"Get a hold of yourselves everyone! Let's start the bidding!" the lady emcee said flashing her white teeth. "Let's start with $5!"

The crowd roared to laughter. How dare her! I am not that cheap! Even though I can't play the piano or any instruments!

When the laughter eased down, a guy in a black tuxedo and green tie raised his number. I can't help but think of naughty things when I saw his number. Number 69.

His hair was blonde and even though from afar I can see his emerald eyes and he has broad shoulders. There is definitely a well-toned body behind that expensive suit, there's no doubt about that. His legs were crossed and his arm was leaning on the back of the chair while the other was raising the number,

"I'm going to buy her for a million dollars." he said very casually.

Everyone gasped, wide-eyed and shocked including me. Then suddenly, it hit me. think I know this guy but I can't put my finger on it. I think I've seen him before. Not personally I think but somewhere.