31

Blake's POV

I walked down the hall in silence as I headed for the cafeteria. I heard the sound of my shoes hitting the floor. The halls were empty because everyone was already at lunch. I looked around making sure no one was there. Prefect. Now I can get the note. I walked around the corner to Jayy's locker. Once I got there I opened it since I knew the combination. I opened the locker and moved the roses and balloons. I looked for the note while making sure no one was passing by. Where is it?! I looking under the books, behind his stuff, in the roses. They're not there! Where could it be? A note can't just disappear like that. If Jayy's finds that note I'm screwed. I put the roses and balloons back in and shut the locker. I ran my fingers through my hair as I thought. If I was a note where would I be? I would be in the fucking roses but it's not there is it. I sighed and walked down the hall again. I walked into the cafeteria and got in the line. I grabbed a sandwich, apple slices and a water bottle. I walked out of the line and walked over to our table. I saw Jayy sitting in between Sean and Danny. He looked normal. That's good. He hasn't found the note either. I sat down next to Spencer and Danny and took a bite out of my sandwich.

"So Friday?" Sean asked. Spencer nodded.

"I'll bring the sodas." Danny said.

"I'll bring some chips." Jayy said. Spencer nodded. I looked at them confused.

"What's on Friday?" I asked.

"I'm going to throw Sean a birthday party. He's finally going to be 16." Spencer said while messing with Sean's hair. Sean giggled and swatted his hands away. I smiled. They're really cute together. Spencer pulled Sean on his lap and rested his head on Sean's shoulder.

"Who's going?" I asked.

"Everybody!" Sean yelled happily.

"Well except the jerks that used to bully Jayy." he mumbled. I nodded and finished off my sandwich. I stood up and walked away from the table to throw away my trash. Today is Tuesday and the party's on Friday. I still have time to get Sean a present. I threw my trash and walked back to the table. Everyone was talking about how the party is going to be, how Sean is going to love their present, and who's bringing what. I sat down in silence as I drank from my water bottle. The bell rang signaling that lunch was over. We all got up and went different directions to our classes. I had my next period with Jayy so I walked with him.

"What are you going to get Sean?" I asked him. He looked up with excitement in his eyes.

"Nothing." he said. I smirked.

"C'mon tell me what is it? I won't tell him." I said. He smiled and shook his head.

"Fine." I mumbled. We walked into our English class and sat down. I didn't sit next to Jayy in this class so I just looked out the window as I saw the gray clouds come in. In no time it started raining. I smiled.

Sean's POV

I sat in my history class planning everything out while looking at the rain. Spencer and I both want Jayy and Danny broken up. So we decided to do the plan on Friday. It really is my birthday though. But that will be the best present ever. Just seeing Blake and Jayy happy again together. I smiled as I thought everything out. This better work.

DON'T FOR GET TO COMMENT!