Madison,the matchmaker

"Meow!" I heard something and started to search for the source of the sound with my hand."Meow!"I heard it again,this time louder. I groaned and turned to my side. The sound stopped and I happily sighed,I could finally go back to my mighty good slumber. But of course, as usually something always has to destroy my plans. Something- or someone decided that my face was a perfect sitting place for them. I finally opened my eyes and met with the sight of a tail.

"April!"I groaned and lifted her down from my face."You really like to sleep on my face when I'm sleeping."April was smiling like if she knew what I was talking about. I can't stay mad at her for too long,she's just too adorable!

"Meow"April got of my grip and once again she rubbed against my cheek before going out of my room. With a hand I cleared my face from April's hair and sat up. It was already past 5,yet I couldn't hear anything. Strange. Madison said that she would be over by 5. And dad....maybe his new job keeps him later than the last one. 

 After putting on sweat pants and another shirt,without my bra on, I went downstairs to check if really no one is here. Just around the corner I saw April at the stairs,staring at something in front of her. My curiosity grew and I hurried to April. She didn't even acknowledge my company. I looked down the stairs and I saw a stranger sitting on stair,they were looking at their phone. Where is my frying pan when I really need it? Yeah I forgot, it's in that box. Just I was about to say something but Madison beat me to it.

"One or two sugars?"she asked from the kitchen. The girl stood up and went in to the living room what is connected with the kitchen.

"Actually three."said the stranger, who apparently is a girl. Wait, I know that voice! But who's is it? Without a sound I walked down the stairs. Well almost without a sound,because this wooden stair decided to introduce me with a loud creek. I jumped in my place and hoped that they didn't notice it. After a minute I let out the breath I've been holding in because I heard them chatting. I stopped for a moment by the stairs and noticed the luggage by the door. What the hell?  I shook my head and slowly sneaked into the living room. I hid behind the couch and then I rolled over to the wall, what is separating the two rooms. I leaned close to the wall and peaked inside. Both of them were sitting at the little dining table. I don't see the point of having a dining table in the kitchen since we have a dining room. Madison was sitting at the left side of the table,which means I could see her right side, but that girl was facing her back to me. They were laughing at something,while drinking some coffee.....IT'S MY COFFEE!!! I can recognize that smell from miles!

"MEOW!"I jumped by April's sudden meowing and and hit my head to the wall. The chatting stopped. I froze in my place. Shit!

"Riley,is that you?" Madison came out of the kitchen and tried to make out who is lying on the floor in the dark living room. I smiled sheepishly and made an awkward wave.

"H-howdy Madison."I greeted her with an awkward giggle. Madison let out a big sigh and hold her head with her hand.

"You scared the living shit out of us."She shook her head and turned the lights on."Anyway,what are you doing on the floor?"I noticed that I was still on the floor.

"I was just checking the gravity."I stood up and dusted off my pants."Seems like it still works and we aren't on the Ark."I bent down and lifted April up to my arms. She started to purr the moment she was held. Madison shook her head with a smile on her face. You don't have to say. I know I'm tiresome. "Anyway,who is inside?" I asked,more like demanded an answer,because clearly a stranger is in my house and I don't like having strangers in my house. And Madison knows this well.

 Madison had a smug grin on her face. Oh no! I know that face! She's up to something...something really not good... "Why don't you look for yourself?"we held eye contact for two seconds. I was trying to read her. Like anything that could explain what is she thinking or planning. I broke the eyes contact,because the longer I looked at her the bigger her grin got. I walked to the kitchen and saw her. She was standing in my kitchen,with my mug in her hands. She was looking at me and she was shocked to see me.