"My baby is hungry!"

The following few days went by a blink of an eye. After agreeing to Dani's favor she started to ask various questions about me...or at least about my style. Something like this:"Do you always wear boots?" Or "Is your hair naturally blonde?" Or "Are you always that patient with people?" Or "Did you guided others before,like me?"....yeah...it wasn't awkward at all. Not even a bit. It just killed us in the inside. No biggie.
Right now I was putting some books into my locker. These last few days were alright. Me and Shannon became closer,Dani always seemed to be by my side,taking notes and Alice wasn't such a bitch. Well I didn't really meet her,maybe that's why. Suddenly my phone started to vibrate in my backpocket. I closed my locker and fished out my phone. I've just received a message from Alice.

Demon:-the library is closed. We are going to your house.
-no other options

I sighed. Maybe I could still pull it off with some lame excuses. But then again I can't miss out these study sessions. The faster we finish the project, the sooner we will get rid of each other. She might be cute and smart and has a good style, but she's a bully. Tho now that I think about it,I've never seen it heard of her laying a finger on anyone. Those two other girls are doing the hard work. I guess that's a good point? Whatever.

I grabbed my bag from the floor and threw it over my shoulder. Today was a windy day so I picked a simple pair of black jeans,a dark blue shirt with the writing:"Someday my patience will run out and then I will punch in the face." and I had my black leather jacket over it. My matching bark blue converses were taking me down the hallway, out to the parking lot. I didn't take me long to find Alice leaning against her car. She didn't look half bad. She had bright blue jeans,a long sleeved faded red shirt,which only showed off her chest a little,and a brown jacket. Her hair, as always, was let down and straight as herself.
She looked up from her phone and noticed me. She kicked herself away from the very car and took few steps toward me.

"I will have to make a detour on the way to your house. It will only take five minutes."she started.

"Hello to you too."I rolled my eyes. It was actually kinda funny. I am funny.

"Do you have the book at you?"she asked me implying to the book that I have to carry around to our study sessions. Its kinda a massive book,but I can handle it.
I nodded and pulled one on my bag. Alice nodded satisfied.
"Climb into the front and put your bag back-"