Chapter 3

Cameron ^^

My eyes flutter open to be met with a rose sitting on the pillow in front of me. I slowly lift myself up onto my arm and look around my once closed window is now fully open with no screen. The wind flows through the window and blows my curtains. I jump out of bed and look back at the rose. The memories of last night flooding in.

I grab the rose and rip it into a bunch of different pieces. I quickly toss it into the trash. I begin walking downstairs. I get breakfast and then begin getting ready for work. I throw on a plain black dress. Its tight at the top and flows on the bottom it stops half way down my thigh.

I grab my purse and phone and plop them on the counter I look over at the clock on the microwave and notice it's almost 11:30, I really slept in. I push my phone in my purse and sling my purse over my shoulder. I walk out the door and out of the apartment building. I begin jogging to work. Once I get there I rush in and to the back. Once I put  my stuff away and tied the waitress thing on I walk out. I begin taking everyone's orders. It helped quite a lot on taking the stress away from my new stalker.

Its finally my break, I walk to my little locker and grab my phone out. I notice I have 5 new messages. I slide my phone open and go to Sarah's.

'Hey, I won't be back till later tonight.'

I respond with an okay before moving on to Cameron's.

'Me and the guys are going to hang out at Chris' house.'

And once again I reply with an okay.

I look at the three other messages they are all from an unknown number. I click them.

Hey beautiful,
About three minutes they text again.

Why aren't you answering? I look at the message they send five minutes later,

If you don't answer me I WILL punish you, baby girl.

My body shivers at the threat.

Who is this?? I send the message and almost immediately I get a response.

Your one and only ;)

My face cringes in disgust.

Listen I don't want you texting me anymore. I quickly send it and wait a few minutes before my phone dings.

No can do, I love you. And I intend on making you mine, soon, very soon.

The words start to remind me of the note from earlier.

Are you the freak who keeps sending me freaky letters and flowers?

You better watch that pretty mouth of yours don't need to punish you now do I?

Listen, if you keep sending me all this shit I am going to the cops. So stop. My fingers sped rapidly across the keyboard.

Trust me, no you won't. Because if you do I will have to hurt your roommate, I don't really like her anyways. Or maybe your brother?

I feel my heart stop at the idea of Cameron getting hurt. He's all I have left.

I try to find a way to block him but I can't figure it out. I will have to have Sarah do it she's beyond good with technology.

I turn my phone off so I can ignore this creep easier.

What am I suppose to do now though? Pretend it never happened? Go to the cops? No. I will not risk Camerons or Sarah's life over mine. Never.