Chapter 11-Yixtape

(A/N) : I spent the day listening to Agust D all day. I'm even more in love with Yoongi now.

You and the boys are sitting at the table enjoying the meal Jin prepared for you and making light conversation.

"Thank you for cooking Jin." You say sweetly. Jin smiles at you.

"It was nothing." He says modestly. You smile back at him. He was so sweet that it didn't add up.

"Stop making lovey-dovey faces at my jagi." Tae demands. You laugh at him not minding his jealous tone.

"She's not your jagi." Yoongi says with a frown on his face. He was sitting directly next to me so I playfully nudged him.

"Don't tell me you're jealous." You say jokingly Yoongi doesn't respond to you he just keeps eating.

"You can take that as a yes (Y/N). " Rapmonster says. You feel your face heat up at his words.

"I'm sure he's not really jealous." You mutter under your breath before putting a spoonful of hot pot in your mouth.

" Don't be oblivious." Jimin says. You look at him with a light frown making its way onto your face. Jhope clears his throat.

"So (y/n), what do you want to do for our video?" He ask you. You appreciate the sudden change of topic.

"I'm not really sure." You admit.

"We'll come up with something." He says with a friendly smile on his face. You smile back at him despite the tense atmosphere.

"I'm sure whatever it is it will be great." You say.

"I just hope the fans like it." He says sounding slightly nervous.

"Oh course they'll like it. You are amazing." You tell him.

"Not as amazing as you." He says. You laugh at the flirty tone you hear in his voice.

"Guess who's mix tape just dropped."jungkook says speaking for the first time in a while. You look at him with a brow raised in curiosity.

"Whose? " yu wonder out loud. He has a huge grin on his face.

"The one the only MIN YOONGI. " He yells.l sounding like a toddler in a candy shop. You turn to look at Yoongi with wide eyes.

" Why didn't you tell me." You say, accusation heavy in your tone. Yoongi smirks at you.

" I didn't expect you to care. " He says. You pout at him.

"Of course I care. " you say. "Let me hear it." Yoongi stands up and you stand with him.

"Follow me miss." He says. There is still a smirk on his mouth.

"Okay oppa." You say. You see his pale skin turn pink.

" I told you not to call me that." He says before starting to walk. You walk with him.

"Don't try anything in there." Rapmonster says you can practically hear the smile on his tone. You roll your eyes though and continue to walk.

Once the two of you reach the room Suga walks over to a desk and sits down. You stand behind him.

"I don't have an extra seat so..." He pats his lap signaling for you to sit there. You do as your told although you feel slightly embarrassed. Suga doesn't seem to mind. He puts his chin on your shoulder and reaches his arms around your waist so that he has easy access to the keyboard and mouse.

"You're pretty light." He says softly. You know you are blushing so you don't look at him.

"Can I just see here the mix tape?" You ask. Your heart is beating fast in your chest and you had no hope of it slowing down.

"So demanding." Suga says in a lazy tone before opening YouTube and searching for his own MV. He pushes play and almost immediately your eardrums are blessed with his greatness.

"Wow." You breath. You find yourself leaning closer to the screen. Suga follows your movements. "This is amazing oppa." You hear him laugh at your praise.

"Your just saying that." He says. You turn your head slightly so that you are looking at him.

"No I'm not. I don't just say things. When I say something I mean it."You tell him earnestly. He smiles at you and only then do you realize how close your faces are. You turn away quickly and focus on the MV in front of you.

"Well in that case. Thank you." He says. You nod.

"This is a lot of profanity though." You say with a smile. "And what's up with this mouth technology line. That sounds a little lewd dint you think?"

"Only if you're a pervert."He says before laughing softly. It was nice to see him like this. He seems very at peace. You join him in laughter. The video ends.

"Aww." You complain. "I want more. " you whine leaning back into Suga's chest. He laughs and his breath tickles your ear.

"Lucky for you there are more songs. No more MV's at the moment though."He says.

"I want to here the whole thing." You say. Suga smiles.

"Okay but be prepared for more profanity." He says. You smile at him.

"I think I can handle it." You say with a smirk on your face.

You and Yoongi spend the next our listening to his mix tape and discussing the songs and their meanings. You would have continued on like this but a knock comes from the door.

"Make yourselves decent." Jim in says from outside of the door. You try to remove yourself from Yoongi's lap but he holds you there. Jim in open the door and frowns at he two of you.

"Am I interrupting something? " He ask the both of you but his eyes never leave you.

"No." You say quickly. He just nods.

"We were gonna watch a movie if you guys wanna join." He says. "There's ice cream too." Then he walks out. You get up and this time Suga lets you.

"Come on Yoongi lets go have ice cream." You say. Yoongi looks up at you.

"I'm kind of tired." He says. You roll your eyes and pull him out if the seat.

"Oh no. I'm not going out there by myself to be a victim to there jokes. You have to endure it with me ." You say. Suga inhales deeply but follows you out to the living room where the other boys are waiting.

"You guys were gone for a long time." Jungkook says. You shake it off.

"We wet enjoying ourselves " you say before you can stop yourself. Only after the words have left your mouth do you realize how they sound.

"What! " Tae yells angrily.

"She didn't mean it like that."Yoongi says defending your honor. Tae seems to calm down but his eyes are slightly slitted in disbelief.

"I fixed you ice cream." Jimin says handing you a bowl. He had made it into a caramel sunday.

"Thank you." You say quietly. He smiles at you.

"Sit by me noona."Jungkook calls out to you. You walk over to him and take a seat beside him on the couch.

"What are we watching." Suga says. He sits on the floor in front of you leaning back on your legs. You notice the other boys are eyeing him with jealousy.

"A scary movie." Rap monster says. You find yourself instinctively leaning into Jungkook's side.