Final

Going from city to city, with BTS and their staff was probably one of the greatest experiences that you had ever had. There was so much food involved and you were pretty sure you'd gained ten pounds on tour. The boys somehow managed to stay skinny. At one point you had even considered going to the gym with Jungkook. That was a very short lived thought. You smile at the memory.

Now you stand in front of a foreign studio with an M plastered on the outside of it. You couldn't believe you were here. Your grip on your duffle bag tightens and you inhale before letting your breath out in a sigh.

"Ya!!" Taehyung calls from the car. You turn to look back at your boyfriend. "If you don't go in I'm going to go with you." You shoo him away.

"Go away! Before you get me in trouble." You say. Even as you scold him there is a smile on your face. You look down at your left hand and smile at the silver band around it. There was a small blue crystal centered in the ring. He'd given you this ring on the last day of the three month tour. He said it was his promise to marry you. You look back to him. He's waiting patiently for you to enter the building. Instead you run back to the car and lean into the window. You place a quick kiss on his cheek.

"I love you," You tell him. His face breaks into his little boxy grin. You feel your heart jump. Even after all this time he still had that effect on you. The smallest things he did made you happy. Kim Taehyung was the only one for you.

"I know," he says before starting the car up again, "I love you too." And with that you watch your boyfriend drive off. You're still grinning like an idiot as you turn to enter your brand new study. And to think it all started with one video.

(A/N)

I know this ending was short, but I feel that the last few chapters led to this. Thank you for all your love and support over the years. I will be going through chapter by chapter and editing to make this story just right for everyone. I love you all and hope that you achieve your dreams one day. It all starts with one work. Rather it be a book, a blog, a YouTube channel, soundcloud or an Instagram page. You can aspire to reach your dreams. I hope you reach for the stars.

rose