Chapter 30-Be my...

When you got back home you decided today would be a good day to cook yourself some food. As you do you replay today's events in your head. You felt a little bit relieved after having that talk with Eun. She seemed like a great person and her advice was really solid. Now you just had to figure out what you were gonna do with yourself. It would be hard for you to decipher which of the boys you cared for from the one that you actually had feelings for. Also, you weren't quite sure that you were ready to be in a relationship.. The idea seemed nice. Having somebody to confide in when you had problems. Or someone to help you work through choreography. A smile makes it's way onto your face as you think of this.

You are chopping up vegetables when a knock comes from your door. You frown wondering who could that be. You make your way to the door and open it. You are surprised at who you see there. It was Taehyung.

He smiles when he sees you.

"Tae, what are you doing here?" You ask him.

"I just wanted to see you." He says as if this was a normal event that occurred on a daily basis.

You furrow your brow at him."Um..okay, you can come in I guess." You say, moving out of the doorway so that he has room to come in. He does so and starts toward the couch.

"What were you doing before I came?" He wonders.

"I was getting ready to make dinner." You say. "Are you hungry?"

"I'm starving." He says over exaggerating his current situation. " You would cook for me." He adds the second part acting like you cooking for him was some miracle.You laugh a little at his childish ways.

"Of course I would." You say. "But you have to help me." He stands up from the couch slowly stretching, before walking over to the kitchen. You follow behind.

"What should I do, jaji?"He wonders. You think about it for a while.

"Can you finish chopping up the vegetables?" You ask him.

"Anything for you." He says before moving to wear you had left the veggies and the cutting board.

"What are we making by the way." He wonders.

"Stir fry." You say. "Unless you don't like that, then we can change it." Tae shakes his head.

"I like it." He says as he picks up the knife and starts where you left off.

"Oh okay, good." You say. You begin to work on chopping up the chicken and heating up the skillet. You also put rice into your rice cooker so that it will be done by the time the two of you are done with cooking.

"Tae, do you think the other boys liked the new dance or should I change it." You ask him suddenly. He stops chopping and looks at you bewildered.

"What makes you say that?"He wonders. You shrug.

"I think the hardest part of my job is making sure that the choreography is okay for everyone." You tell him.

"(Y/N), you're too modest sometimes. Really all of us think that it's great. If we didn't we would say something."He says and resumes chopping. The statement brings a mile to your face.

"That's good to hear." You say honestly. You continue to work on the meat,making sure that it is well seasoned. Once you're done you turn to Tae.

"Are you done with those?" You wonder, he nods.

"Where should I put them?" He asks. You point to the skillet and he begins to place the vegetables where you told him to.

"Thanks," You say. " You can sit on the couch, and I'll do the rest." Tae pouts.