Chapter 28-Blood, Sweat & Tears

On Sunday you got a call from BigHit, alerting you that the boys would be going on tour soon. Basically it stated that you would have to come up with so stage choreography for songs without MV's. Also you had to finish shooting on Monday. You let out a let out a long sigh as you set your phone down. You play the tracks that you a few times letting your brain formulate a dance that would best suit each song. It was easier for you to formulate choreography after getting to know the boys a little better. You wanted to capture their personalities with these dances. You wondered when you were going to have time to teach them this choreography. After all you still had to finish the filming. It was true that only two members were left, but you had no clue how long filming would take. You feel nervous at the thought of filming with both Jungkook and Namjoon. You hoped with all your heart that the filming wouldn't be intimate at all. You weren't sure that your heart could handle it. Aside from that you didn't want any more tension amongst the boys. You hated thinking that you were ruining a lifelong bond that they had. It made you feel absolutely terrible. You shake your head to clear your mind of those negative thoughts and get back into thinking of stage choreography for the boys. You were going to have to ask them which of them preferred handheld mics over the headset types. That would help you to better visualise the dances. You decide that you will spend the entire day coming up with a rough draft. Of course you couldn't perfect three dances in one day, but you wanted to have something to show the boys and the managers to see what they thought. Afterall input was always great when it came to this sort of thing.

You decide to head down to the studio so that you can have more space and a giant mirror that could capture all your movements. You call Myung, feeling slightly guilty for bothering him on a Sunday. When he answers, however, he doesn't seem that bothered by the fact that you are calling him. Even still you felt that you were going to have to get your own car soon. As you wait for your ride you change into actually clothes. You put on black joggers, a black and white nike sports bra, a cropped tee, and of course your favorite pair of jordans. Myung calls you whne he is outside.

When you finally make it to the studio you head straight to the practice room. Much to your joy no one is there. You put your bag down in the corner and grab out your laptop and set up the audio files. You have already configured it to be a slower beat so that you have more time to think. There is on track in particular that you could not wait to get your hands on. It had a deep bass with several different drops through at the song. It was a lot more upbeat than the other two songs, sort of hip-pop if you had to describe it. And this was your level of expertise. You let the song play at it's regular tempo one time through and begin to calculate what moves would best suit it and then you slow it down and ready yourself to dance.

You lose track of time as you dance formulating moves for each song. During the process you had become really hot so you took off your shirt and threw into the corner of the room. The hip pop one was by far your favorite and you couldn't wait to show it to the boys. Especially Hoseok you knew that he would appreciate this type of dance the most. It brings a smile to your face as you think about him dancing to this. You move to your laptop ready run through the songs once again, but you stop as you hear footsteps approaching the door. You look toward the door hoping that the footsteps go away, but they don't. A curious Taehyung peeks his head through the door. His eyes widen when he sees you.

"What are you doing here,jagi?" He questions. You cringe at the nickname.

"I'm working on choreography for your tour." You tell him while standing up and stretching a little. Taehyung eyes your body in a non discrete manner and you notice him doing so.

"Something wrong?" You ask. He points to your chest.

"Where's your shirt?" He wonders aloud.Normally you feel a little self conscious at having a boy see you shirtless, especially a boy as beautiful as Kim Taehyung, but he had already seen you in a bikini. Aside from that you felt close to him.