Chapter 27- Despair and Dessert

You let yourself sleep until the sun becomes to much for you to bare, when it does you roll out of bed slowly, still feeling groggy from sleep. You glance at the clock on your bedside table. IT was ten thirty. That gave you more than enough time to get ready for your little excursion with Jungkook. You rub your tired eyes as you make your way towards the bathroom to begin your morning routine. You turn on your shower and let the water heat up. Once it has you strip of your pajamas and get into the shower. Showering was probably one of your favorite things about the morning. They helped to wake you up.

Once you are finished in the shower you wrap a towel around yourself, brush your teeth, moisturize and then head back to your room. You had no idea what to wear because you did not know where you and Jungkook were going today. You look outside to see the sun smiling down at you. The skies were clear, not one cloud in sight. This brings a smile to your face. You grab a pair of ripped jean shorts that weren't tight fit and a black, long sleeved, off the shoulder top. It was simple, but cute at the same time which was perfect for you. You let your towel fall and begin to get dressed. The more you got ready the more excited you became for the day. You blow dry you (h/l) (h/c) locks before straightening them. You noticed that your hair had grown a little since coming to Korea and it was a change you liked. All the changes that occurred since coming here seemed to be changes you liked.  When you weren't working you got to spend quality time with yourself or better yet the boys that you had become attached to. 

Your doorbell rings causing you to look at your clock in worry. You were hoping that you weren't late. To your relief you weren't. It was only eleven. You brow furrows as you wonder who could be at your door. You race to the door, not wanting to make your surprise guest wait much longer. You swing the door open without checking who it is. The person has their back turned to you as if they were getting ready to turn away, having changed their mind about coming to see you at all. You recognize them immediately despite the position they're in.

"Yoongi 오 빠(oppa)?" You say in shock. He turns around at the sound of your voice and you let out a gasp of surprise. His eyes are bloodshot and swollen as if he had spent the whole night crying.His cheeks are blotchy. He looks away ashamed at you seeing him like this. Your chest hurts seeing the pain in his eyes.

"Yoon-" you start.

"I shouldn't have come here I'm sorry."He says. His voice is hoarse as he turns to walk away again. You grab his arm gently.

"No." You tell him stepping closer to him. "You're always welcome here." He  turns back to you again. 

"(Y/N), why'd you choose him." He wonders aloud. "I know I was mean to you sometimes, but couldn't you past it. Don't you know how I really feel about you? Can't you tell!" His voice raises at the last little bit.

"오 빠..."You mutter your face flushed " Don't yell. I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't choose anyone." You then think back to what Hoseok told you about choosing what made you happy and you study Yoongi's sad distraught face.  If it was going to make the members this sad you weren't sure that you could choose.

"What do you mean...aren't you and Hoseok...together?" He manages to get out. Your stomach drops. How could he know? Did Hoseok tell the other boys about what happened between the two of you last night.

"No," You tell him, but your breath is shaky, "what would make you think that." Yoongi looks at you in confusion.

"I-" He starts. 

"You know what, don't worry about it. Come inside and lets get you cleaned up okay." You say smiling warmly at him. His face flushes as he takes in your beautiful smile.