Chapter 31-

When you wake in the morning you feel something warm beneath you. You didn't remember your mattress being this welcoming. You snuggle into it more hoping to keep this feeling for a little while longer.You mattress wraps it's strong arms around you pulling you closer-WAIT! ARMS!! You open your eyes to see a sleeping Tae underneath you. You almost jump, but then you remember that he'd showed up last night. He looked really cute while he was sleeping peacefully. His lips were parted slightly and his breathing was heavy. You smile down at his sleeping face and reach out a hand to run it through his hair. He leans into your touch.

"How long are you gonna stare." He says and scares the crap out of me. You push yourself into a sitting position.

"Ya!, " You say. "I thought you were sleeping." Your accusatory tone makes him erupt in laughter.

"No, jagi," He says " I was just waiting for you to wake up."

"You could've said something." You mutter, crossing your arms over your chest and glaring down at him. He's still smiling.

"I can't take you that seriously when you're sitting on top of me like this." He says. You realize that you are literally straddling him and your face goes red. You quickly push yourself off of him. But it is not all that graceful and you land on the floor with a loud thud.

"Ow..." You way rubbing the back of your head, which was probably gonna be bruised.

"Jagi, are you okay," Tae says leaning over the bed to look down at you with concern. "I didn't mean to freak you out." He says truthfully. You stand upon the ground slowly trying to regather yourself. You wince in pain as your head throbs a little.

"Come here," Tae says softly. You look at with a pout on your face, but you don't move from your spot.

"That hurt Tae." You say. He looks at you with concerned eyes.

"I know, jagi." He waves yo to him trying to get you to join him again. You look away from his pleading, puppy-like eyes.

"We should probably get going." You say and head towards you dresser. "There's a lot to be done today." He looks disappointed for a moment, but then he nods his head and stands up.

"You're right," Taehyung says as he stretches.

"Do you need clothes?" You ask him. He shakes his head at you.

"I'll have Jimin bring me some." He says. At the mention of Jimin your body tenses, as much as it bothered you to admit, you and he had some sort of weird thing going on. He was the first boy to admit his feelings to you. The first one to kiss you. The first one you had started to-

"(Y/N)!" Tae breaking you from your thoughts. You look at him with confused eyes.

"Yeah?" You wonder.

"Did you hear anything I said." He says. You shake your head 'no' and he chuckles. "It's okay it wasn't that important anyway."

"Oh alright." You say.

"(Y/N)," Tae says walking to you. You look at him meeting his eyes. He leans down so that he is the same height as you, his face is close to yours. " How's your head."

"My what!" You yell moving quickly away from him. He looks at you completely lose.

"Your head." He says again, but this time more slowly. "You know the thing that you... fell on." A wave a realization rushes over you.

"Oh my gosh, I thought you meant-" You start to say. " You know what, nevermind what I thought you meant." You finish quickly. Tae looks at you with a knowing smirk.