Chapter 8✔️

•Edited•
Layla POV
We get in the car and after about 30 minutes arrive at this cute little lake. The trees were greener than I've ever saw before and the lake was sparkling from the sunlight that hit the water.

" awe this is so cute" I say walking out towards the lake.

" you like it" he asks surprised. He raised his eyebrow slightly when he asks.

" yeah it's so pretty" I say looking around. Everything here seemed to have this glow to it.

" not as pretty as you" he says. I blush like crazy and look down. That was the cheesiest thing but it still made me blush like crazy.

" hey don't look away, you look cute when you blush" he says which makes me blush even more. Why do I have to blush so easily? Darn cheeks.

" come here" he says leading me to this really big tree.

" wow this is huge" I say looking up the long trunk. I wonder how old this tree is?

I look over at Grayson and he pulls out a pocket knife from his jeans.

" your not going to kill me are you?" I ask stepping back a little.

" no, I would never do that." He says as he carves a heart in the tree.

He carves a G, then he hands me the knife.

" your turn" he says. I grab the knife and carve a L. We step back and look a the heart.

" I know it's really early but I'm falling in love with you" he says. I stay silent for a few moments.

" you don't have to say it bac.." He starts. I kiss Him and whisper in his ear. "I'm falling in love with you"

Grayson POV
Shes falling in love with me. After we hang out at the lake. We went to a diner for lunch and had a great day.
I head home to see a note on the table.
I look at the note to see a number.

                         1
What does 1 mean.

"girls" I yell,
No answer. Panick runs through my body. Where are they? They should be here.

" Girls" I yell searching the house. I look in the girls room and hear little sobs. I look under the bed and see Alli.

" Alli it's me come here" I says hugging her.

" where is Abbi." I ask.

" s-someone c-came in a-and t-took her" she cries. Shoot. I grab a bag and pack some clothes for Alli. We need to leave. It's not safe here.

" Your going to be staying with a friend of mines ok?" I say carrying her to my car. I buckle her in her car seat.

I bring the letter and head to Ryan's house. Ryan was my dads best friend and a second father to me.
We arrive at the house and Alli goes to bed.
" so what's up" Ryan asks.

" well I head home and see this note on my table" I say handing him the note.

" I yell for the girls but there was no answer. So I search the house and find Alli. But no Abbi. So I find out that someone took her and left the note. And in the note is the number one" I say

" wow do you think it's Aiden" Ryan asks.

" maybe" I answer.

" listen can you keep her here safe. I need to find Abbi" I say

" yeah no problem" Ryan says reassuring me. I race out the door, saying a quick goodbye to Alli.

Layla POV
I head home and walk in and get beat by my Father. I look for Sherri but she's gone.

" where is Sherri" I ask.

" let's just say I took care of her and she won't be back for a while" he smirks. Omg he killed her.

I walk to the kitchen and cook his supper. He beats me all night. I wake up in the kitchen with blood all over me. I look up and see Aiden and my father looking down at me. This is not going to be good.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Shiz is going down😂. Anyway please Remember to Vote and comment what you think! Bye😋😋