Q&A (Ongoing)

Note! I will be adding to this constantly every time I receive a question. Always feel free to send in more questions!

~*~
Q's for Layla:

Q:Do you think you and Grayson will ever get married? Jasminefashion

A: " Yes, well hopefully. I only hope we can spend the rest of our lives together"

Q: Do you see Abbi and Alli as your sisters aswell? Jasminefashion

A: "Of course. Abbi and Alli mean everything to me. They are the little sisters I never had."
~*~
Q's for Grayson:

Q: How long did you deal drugs and do other gang stuff? Jasminefashion

A: "For about two years. I joined the god awful gang when I was 16 and managed to escape when I was 18. But that's another story for another time"

Q: In detail, what really did happen with you and Aiden's friendship? Jasminefashion

A: "Well we were good friends for the longest time. Some could say the best of friends but when my parents passed in the car accident, that's when everything changed. I guess I turned cold and wanted nothing to do with the world while I was grieving. Aiden didn't really like the fact that everybody was talking about me and how much I changed. Aiden has always wanted all the attention so he did anything he could to have it. If that meant making my life h*ll then so be it"
~*~
Q's for Aiden:

Q: What do you have against Layla? Jasminefashion

A: "Nothing really, I'm sure she's a nice girl and all. I just needed a way to get on Grayson's nerves and the perfect way to do that was through her. I still don't understand how he gets everything he's ever wanted and I'm sitting here, rotting away"

Q: If you had just told Grayson how you feel, then don't you think your friendship with him could've ended differently?
Jasminefashion

A: "I guess, but it was hard trying to talk about your feelings to Grayson when all he ever did was shut me out! He shut the whole world out and was still getting all the attention that I wanted. So I did what I had to do"
~*~
Q's for Alli and Abbi:

Q: Do you have any good memories of your parents? Jasminefashion

A: "Not really, it happened when we were so young and as years go by the memories I did have start to disappear" Alli says.

" Yeah, I agree with Alli. All my memories I once may had are gone. But we have lots of great memories with Grayson and Layla" Abbi says.
~*~
Q's for Layla's Dad:

Q: If your wife was still alive, would you have treated your daughter differently?
Jasminefashion

A: "Of course. Everything would be different if she were still alive. I wouldn't be a cold hearted monster that caused Layla so much pain. I stay awake a night, praying that I could reverse time and trade my life for my wife's. Layla would've been better off with her mother"