Chapter 15✔️

•Edited•
Layla POV
I wake up to a bright light shining in my eyes. Where am I?

I look around letting my eyes adjust to the light.

White walls? I'm in a hospital.

I look to my left and see three strange boys and two little girls. Wait they look familiar.

I search the room looking for something or someone. But I don't know who.

I start thinking back and I remember.

" GRAYSON" I yell startling the boys.

"Where is Grayson?"I look at the boys and ask.

" oh good. You're ok!" one boy says in relief.

" where is Grayson?" I repeat frantically. No answer.

" who are you?" I ask. If they won't answer my other question then might as well find out who they are.

" hi I'm jack, and this is John and Aaron"
Jack says pointing to the other two boys.

" do I know you?" I ask. I suddenly feel bad for not remembering who they are. What if they are my brothers? Wait I don't have siblings, do i?

" no we are friends with Grayson" Aaron says. I nod my head, that makes sense.

" where is Grayson?" I ask demanding an answer. The boys look at each other and John steps up.

" he is in a coma" John says sadly looking down.

" what-t n-no t-hats not true" I stutter out sadly. I look at all the boys and then the girls with the teary faces.

" and it doesn't look good" John says and I break down crying. Grayson, I need you.

A couple weeks have passed and I just got out of the hospital.

The first week the cops came to visit me and I told them the whole story. I told them about how my father beat me and killed my bestfriend and his semi girlfriend, I told them about how my father sold me to Aiden, I told them all the things Aiden did to me and they told me they had arrested both Aiden and my father. They told me they would both be in jail for life and there would be no chance they would ever get out.

Grayson is still in a coma but I visit him everyday. John, Aaron and Jack have been really sweet to me and have become my best friends. I get ready and put my coat on and head to the hospital. I arrive at the hospital and visit Grayson.

" hey baby. How are you doing? I really miss you. I want to spend everyday and minute with you. I love you so much. Please wake up. I'm going crazy without you. Your sisters need you, your friends need you, but I really need you." I say kissing his hands. I sit beside his bed everyday and tell him how much I love him. I also tell him about the twins and how much their succeeding in school.

A doctor comes in right as I was about to tell him more about life back home.

" hello miss Williams. May I speak with you?" The doctor asks politely.

" of course" I say getting up. I kiss his forehead goodbye and walking out of the room with the doctor.

"As you know we did our best at helping Grayson. But it seems like he will not wake up. We are going to give him another day and then we have to take him off life support." The doctor says sadly.

" no you can't. No this is not happening. He will wake up. He can't leave me, I need him" I scream upset that the world had to be so unfair.

" calm down miss or we will ask you to leave" the doctor says. I sit down and cry. I need him.

Grayson POV
I see my body laying there lifeless in the hospital bed. I feel like I'm a ghost. I can see everything but I'm not in my body. For weeks I've been following Layla. She has come everyday and has sat by my bed all day. She was here today and was spilling her heart out and all I wanted to do is hold her and tell it will be alright. The doctor comes in and wants to speak to her. I come to or at least my ghost self follows and I listen to the conversation.

" as you know we did our best at helping Grayson. But it seems like he will not wake up. We are going to give him one day and then we will take him off life support." The doctor says.

" No" I yell but no one can hear me. I see Layla scream and cry. I need to wake up, for her.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Remember to vote and comment what you think! Bye😋😋