!Re-writing in progress!

VERY IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE CONTINUING. ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

I would like to inform all of you that I am re-writing this book. I've just finished writing the sequel and thought there is no better time to focus all my attention on re-writing this one.

This process will take some time. It could take me a year even. I'm not quite sure but I'll be continuously updating you guys on my profile.

I won't post the new chapters one at a time because I feel that would be un-fair if you all have to wait. So I will post all the chapters all at once when I am finished.

The story line will most likely stay the same with many semi-minor details that will be changed. I've taken in every comment I've had on this book into consideration and I know which parts of the book I'll keep and which parts I'll re-write to make better.

Thank you all for understanding and the next time I post something on this book, it will be the re-write.

If you would like to check out any of my other books in the mean time, go visit my profile @BlueSea2124

As I mentioned before I finished writing the sequel to this book called Saving the Bad Boy. It's really good so go check it out.

Since I am re-writing this book and I have officially announced it, I would like the hate comments about my book to STOP. It's annoying getting the same comments all the time. But I do appreciate constructive criticism. So if you'd like to leave a helpful suggestion, go ahead.

I think that is all I have to update you with.

If there are any questions, I will be glad it answer them.

Thanks for all your continued love and support. You guys mean everything to me and I'm so thankful for the opportunities you've given me to shine as a writer.

Xoxo, Laura Sea

INCASE YOU DECIDE TO SKIP THIS WHOLE ANNOUNCEMENT:

DO NOT COMMENT THAT MY BOOK IS RUSHED!!!! 

IT IS GETTING RE-WRITTEN.

BE PATIENT.

(Lol that is all! The bolded part is just for people who don't want to read the first parts)