Chapter 29: Seven Little Humans ♪♪♪♪♪ ♥ ♪♪♪♪♪

(Here's the next part, guys! All of the Koopalings go through some changes, and one certain Koopa tries to make a move ;) Next chapter, I shall include images of their designs, along with a new cover, so it might be a bit longer until the next update. Hope you all enjoy!)

[Ludwig's POV]

"(F/n)....wake up!" Shaking her, I huff in exasperation before sitting on the bed by her. Tapping my foot on the ground, it seemed like I waited for hours, despite it being a few minutes. Hearing her move around and yawn, I turn to see her finally awakening. "About time," I grumbled, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Hey, Luddy...uhh...where are we?..." Sighing, I roll my eyes before staring down at her.

"You are in one of the guest bedrooms." She muttered a small "oh" before looking around at the room.

"But, how...?"

"I carried you. You fell asleep while we were climbing up the stairs." Looking down, she scratched the back on her head while her face became pink.

"Sorry..." Standing up, I sigh before adjusting my outfit.

"It's alright, princess. Now, get up. We should go ahead and return to Boss's castle." She stood as I began to head to the door. Suddenly remembering something, I pause and turn to her. "I just remembered...err, do you wanna go ahead and..?" I tug at my scarf, nervous. Seeing her hesitantly nod, I shakily remove the fabric and sigh. "A...alright. Go ahead."

"You sure?..." I nod, face hot. Slowly nodding, she hesitantly walks over and grips my shirt nervously. Before she can do anything, a knock comes from the door, and I sigh.

"This'll have to wait, princess." Turning to the door, I open it to see a female Koopa standing there, a worried look on her face. "Yes?"

"His royal Highness, King Bowser, requests that you and princess (F/n) join him immediately." Feeling my blood run cold, I quickly nod.

"We'll be there shortly." Nodding, the Koopa nods and bows before leaving. Sighing, I tug the scarf back on and glance at her.

"This shall have to wait. Come on." Gripping her hand, I begin to go, pause, and turn to her. "...actually, I know a quicker way." Placing one arm on her back and the other under her knees, I scoop her up and head over to one of the balconies. Trying to keep myself from blushing as she instinctively wrapped her arms around my neck, I stepped up onto the railing and grin.

"Ludwig, what in the hell are you doing?!"

"Trust me. It's quicker. And more fun."

"What do you mean?!" Deciding to not respond, I merely walked off and fell, laughing as she screamed. Landing in the cloud, our fall was cushioned by the light, soft ground. She began smacking my arm as I pulled us out, grinning.

"That was...quite a thrill."

"A thrill?! We almost DIED! You're absolutely crazy!"

"No, I'm not. Kooky is." Setting her in the copter, I hop in before starting it up and zooming back to the castle.

*Time Skip*

Entering the throne room, I quickly bow in front of Boss. Standing up, I clasp my hands behind my back and stand up straight.

"Sorry about the delay, your Royal Impatientness." Rolling his eyes, he stands up and leers at us.

"Whatever, Ludwig. I wish to discuss something about... Princess (F/n) here." She nods, looking nervous. He holds up an envelope, which has her name on it in intricate writing. "This was delivered this morning from her kingdom. It is for her." Handing it to her, he huffs before adjusting his suit.