Chapter 48: Ignatius {Alternate End 1}

(Yo guys!!! I'm back with yet another update! This is the Iggy ending that you all could choose from, which diverges from the main story. The end is left open for you all to imagine what happens after this chapter ends, so have fun with that and tell me what you all pick ;) I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and stay posted for the next chapter that'll be coming soon!)

[THIS IS A LEMON. SEXUAL CONTENT IS AHEAD. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THIS KIND OF CONTENT, CLOSE THIS CHAPTER OUT NOW.]

"...yes. I will." He beams brightly before tightly hugging me. Pulling away a little, he stares at me before kissing me. I fall under the spell once more as he keeps his lips planted on mine, going deeper and deeper until I no longer think about anything but him. Slowly pulling away, Iggy places his hands on my waist as he stares into my (e/c) orbs, his teal eyes dark with an emotion I can only describe as pure lust. Kissing my neck once more, I wrap my arms around him and sigh softly at the feeling, not noticing that his hands were sliding upwards. Suddenly, I feel him grab my (f/c) bra and rip it in half, revealing my (s/m/l) breasts to him. I quickly turn away as my face heats up, feeling shy.

"W...wow...They're so....wow." I whimper as he lightly cups them, his cold hands making my pert buds harder than they were beforehand. "So soft...so beautiful..." He grins as he rubs the areola around my nipples, causing a soft hum of enjoyment to escape my throat.

"Iggy...That feels r-really good..." He chuckles slightly before suddenly pinching the buds, making me gasp at the feeling jolting through my chest. "Ah, I-Iggy...!" Humming, he dips his head down to one of my breasts before letting a hot puff of air on the pert flesh. Shuddering slightly, I softly moan as it's enveloped in the damp warmth of Iggy's mouth. Burying my hands in his messy green locks, I press myself closer to him, my eyes fluttering shut. He pulls away before doing the same to the other nipple. Eventually, he tugs himself away, his face flushed slightly.

"Oh, (F/n), I can't wait much longer....c-can we just skip all of the foreplay and get to it?~ I need you so badly...." I nod, unable to wait much longer myself.

"I need you in me, Iggy....Please, just...just fuck me already!~" Grinning, he pushes my skirt up and tears my panties off of my body, revealing my womanhood to him. I shiver as the cold air hits my damp, heated area, and watch as he tugs his pants and boxers off, revealing his long, thin member to me. It sprung up and rubbed against his stomach, leaving a bit of shiny precum on his yellowed skin. Licking my lips as I stare at it, I sit up on my knees and kiss Iggy before reaching a hand down, lightly touching the erect cock. Hearing a groan come from him, I smirk slightly before gently rubbing it, the heat radiating from it and warming up my hand. Grabbing my hand, he pulls it away before reaching his hand down to my entrance. Dragging two fingers through my juices, I whimper and watch as he rubs it onto his tip. Gasping as he shoves me back down onto the bed, I spread my legs open as he positions himself at my opening.

"You ready, my dear goddess?~" I nod, gulping nervously. Grinning, he digs his nails into the flesh of my hips before shoving himself inside of me. I whimper at the dull, aching pain spreading through me at the sudden intrusion of his member. Noticing, he giggles before beginning to quickly thrust in and out of me, holding me closer to him. The pain ebbs away and turns to overwhelming pleasure as he keeps pounding my womanhood, his tip brushing up against my innermost areas. I moan loudly as I arch my back, my arms wrapping around his chest. My nails dig into his skin, causing him to groan and tense up. "Oh, that felt good!~" Panting for breath, I wrap my legs around his waist and shakily moan as he continues to thrust wildly. A knot begins to form in my gut as he continues, and I whimper as I hold myself close to him.

"I-Iggy, I feel like I-I'm gonna explode....!" His stiff cock suddenly brushes against a bundle of nerves within me, and I nearly scream at the rush of pleasure coursing through my veins. "Right there, PLEASE! More, more, more!~ I need more!~" He thrusts into me at a new angle, his member hitting the spot repeatedly. The knot rapidly grows, and I dig my nails into his back as my body quivers. "Iggy....Iggy....! I'm so close...!" He suddenly slows down and I whimper, rocking myself against him to try and reach my end. "Don't stop....please, d-don't stop...! I wanna..."

"You wanna cum, dear?~" I nod, whimpering, my breath ragged as I reach down and rub a small bud of nerves above my entrance to try and finish. "Does daddy's little princess want to cum on my cock?~"

"Yes, yes! I need to cum! Please, let me cum!"

"I won't let you until you address me correctly, (Pet name)~" I whimper, laying back on the bed and arching my back up towards him.

"D-d-daddy~ Please let me cum!~" Grinning, he begins thrusting at an insane speed, his nails digging into my hips as he groans, his tongue lolling from his mouth. The built up pleasure suddenly seems to double before releasing from within me. Screaming Iggy's name, I don't notice that I claw his back up as I finish. Some juices dribble down from where we're connected, and I let out a low moan as he continues to fuck me relentlessly. Pausing, I let out a surprised squeak as he flips me onto my stomach. He gasps for breath as we remain in our position, rustling coming from him.

Suddenly, he tugs my arms behind me and grips them with one hand. I feel fabric wrap around them and tighten, and I realize he has tied my hands together. I gulp nervously, my breathing shallow as I wait for his next move. Moaning softly as his nails dig into my hips once more, I nearly scream in pleasure as he begins to pound himself inside of me. His member brushes against deep, unimaginable places that wrack my body with waves of pleasure. He speeds up suddenly, and one hand leaves my hip. Feeling it wrap around my throat, I gasp for breath as it tightens a little, Iggy choking me slightly. It feels so good though, and I feel myself approaching the edge once more.

"Aaaah, fuck~ I'm so close, (Pet name)! Daddy wants to fill his princess' tight hole~" I whimper, my vision darkening slightly as I get closer and closer.

"D-do it, daddy~ Fill me!" With a few more thrusts, he screams my name as he finishes, filling me with his hot, sticky seed. The sensation is too much and I cum as well, my fluids mixing with his cum as they drip from my womanhood and onto the sheets. I gasp for breath as my muscles loosen up, my energy beginning to fade. Feeling a slap on my rear, I yelp and look at him, my face red and eyes wide.

"We're not done yet, (Pet name)~ I still got TONS of things I wanna do with you!~" I slowly grin, knowing that this was merely the beginning of a passionate, messy relationship with Iggy.

£ IGGY'S ENDING £