~CONTEST~

Hey hey hey!!! Timeslime here! Since it's October, and Halloween is approaching us, I decided to have a contest for you guys to participate in. 

For the contest, all you have to do is draw or write something Halloween themed (whether it be costumes or a spooky story) involving the Koopalings and/or your character that you've inserted into my main story. It doesn't matter which you do, since anything is qualified!

However, there must be at least ONE canon Mario character of your choosing. All pieces are due by the 29th of October at 11:59 PM EST. To submit the piece, email it to me at:

victoria21613gmail.com,

and have the subject include something about this contest.

Of course, there are prizes!

Everyone who participates shall receive a 450x450 drawing from me of their choice.

Honorable mention will have their piece be included in a special shoutout in this book.

Third place will receive a one-shot of their choosing, which I shall upload unless they say otherwise, along with a new icon.

Second place will receive a two-part story from me, which will have an original drawing accompanying it, along with a drawing for a book of theirs.

First place will receive a three-part story, a cover for a selected book of their choice that they can use, and a full color phone wallpaper design of their choice.

I can't wait to see everyone's entries! I'll be waiting! :D