Chapter 24: Forgive me ..

Update after another update.
You want to know the reason why? You'll know after reading this. 

ENJOY Everyone! :) 

-----

“Omma!!! Omma!” she called out her mom and she freaked her out.

“What?!! What happened to you?!” her mom was running towards her and looked at her from head to toe.

“Omma! I’m fine. Calm down!” she said laughing at her mom. She walked to the kitchen and started grabbing some breakfast that her mom prepared for her.

“Calm down? You’re asking me to calm down?! You were yelling and I thought something happened to you.” She said and she looks mad. Josephine stood up and hugged her mom.

“Mianhe omma. I’m just happy..” she said “I need to tell you something mom but I hope you won’t get mad at me.” She added and broke the hug. Her mom gave her a look that she knows what she was going to talk about. She smiled partially and Josephine was a little curious.

“Why are you smiling mom?” she asked.

“Because you’re happy…” she said “You’re happy to be with someone else” she added and she gave her a big smile. Afterwards, her smile faded and she started sobbing.

“Omma! How did you know? Oh please don’t cry…” she said and hugged her mom.

“His name is Tao right? He went here few days ago without you knowing it. He asked for permission if he could court you.” She said and wiped her tears. She turned to look at Josephine and held her cheeks.

“I know he’s a good guy and he will take good care of you since he was your first boyfriend.” She continued.

“Mom, thank you so much! I thought you would disagree about me having a boyfriend. I love you so much mom!” she said and kissed her mom’s cheeks.

“Wait, how about Minhyun? I haven’t heard of him.” Her mom asked. Josephine stopped and she doesn’t know what to say. She knew what’s going to be her mom’s reaction when she finds out what really happened.

“Uhm I don’t have any idea too mom.” She said and looked away. “Mom I have to go now, I don’t want to be late for school.” She added and grabbed her bag. Her mom stood up and walked through the window.

“Don’t want to be late for school or someone must be waiting for you outside?” she said and turned to her giving a mocking smile. Josephine ran beside her and saw Tao waiting for her.