Chapter 49: I Trust Him

A/N: Update after one day! Lol Yehet~ It's becasue i'm not busy anymore. 

oh guys, I have one request to all of you!!!! 

PLEASE DON'T HATE TAO, DONT KILL HIM, OR DONT CURSE HIM. JEBAAAAL?! you may hate him now becasue he's being a jerk but please no no no! Don't. Just don't. It makes me feel like a bad author making someone look bad. You guys might hate him also in real life, so please no okay?! 

ENJOY! :) 

DEDICATED TO: JohnMarkAguila - Hey there, i bet you're a Filipino. Aren't you? HAHAHA! Here's a gfit. Lol. Hope you liked it. 

----

Kai started sweating, he wanted to spill out the words but he doesn’t want to hurt her. No, I can’t, you can’t tell her Kai. You can’t hurt her. Life saver, Chanyeol.

“Soup is ready! Come on Phine try this one.” Chanyeol came inside the room saving Kai which is what he thought.

Chanyeol sat at the right corner of the bed beside Josephine and started to get a spoonful of hot soup. *wfoooo* Chanyeol blew it to make it cooler so she could easily eat.

“Here, say ah~” Josephine opened her mouth and swallowed it.

“So?” Chanyeol widened his eyes.

“Hmm?” she uttered like she was in the state of shock.

“Josephine, hyung wants to know if the soup tastes good.” Kai said while he was crossing his arms.

“Oh, uhm…” she said and raised two thumbs up.

“Aish, I want to hear it from you Phine. Is it good or not? I mean how does it taste?” Chanyeol placed the soup closer to his face and smelled it.

“It smells good anyway.” He added.

“Yeah it does Yeol.” She said controlling her laugh.

“So you mean it taste good too” He smiled reaching his ears.

“No.” That one negative word had made him to stop and look at her. His big smile slowly fades away, his eyes getting teary.

“Omo! Ya Chanyeol-ah. I..I’m just ki-“she was surprised.

“AAACHOOO!” Chanyeol isn’t going to cry but he was just about to sneeze.

“Hyung! Don’t spread virus here, you know how low her immune system now right?” Kai stood up still crossing his arms.

He quickly grabbed the bowl away from Chanyeol’s hands and asks him to clean up before he could even get closer to her again. He even got an alcohol and asked Josephine to put some.

His eyebrows still furrowed. “Hey, he just sneezed. It’s not like I’m going to get colds that fast” she uttered.

“Say ah~” he didn’t just said it but there’s a command behind on how he said it.

He fed her continuously without saying anything. “Kai-ah, I’m full” still, he won’t listen. He said just a few more spoons and it’ll be empty.

“Kai-ah, stop now. I’m really full” she said.

“Last three” he said coldly.

When Kai was about to give her another spoon, she looked away and changed her position so she can’t take another spoonful of soup. Kai kept on pulling her arm to face him but she kept on resisting.