Chapter 57: The Real Story

A/N: UPDATEU~ 

Sorry for the last chapter. yeah it was really made intentionally. HAHA! 

I really don't want to giove an update anymore. 

because you know why....... 

Dedicated to GLACYDABA- "Hello there! Here's a chapter dedicated to you ^^. I hope you'll like and love it. Thank you so much for voting,  and for sharing your thoughts about the story. Saranghaeyo <3"

ENJOY EVERYONE. 

------

Heavy breaths and tears had completely filled the whole room. Even the two guys weren’t able to keep their tears from themselves. Jaekhyun, had cried a little because she already did from the start. There were no more tears left on her. I guess?

Josephine, who was speechless as continuous tears flow from her swollen red eyes, grabbed Tao’s hand. “Tao-ah, mianhe. I didn’t know you’re—“ she was cut off.

“Jagi…oops I mean Josephine” he laughed softly. “Don’t cry. You know how much I hate to see you cry right? Sooner or later I’ll be okay” he said who seems to be the one giving strength to others.

“Come on guys—“ he coughed. “Don’t make it flood with tears here in the room” he continued to cough.

“Tao, are you alright?” Chanyeol helped him to seat for a while.

Jaekhyun had rushed over the medicine cabinet to get the nebulizer for him. “Here” she handed him and he started to take deep breaths.

“I..I’m sorry for that guys” he faked smiled.

“Hyung, promise us you’ll come and meet us in the Gucci store” Kai said trying to make everyone laugh even just a little but turns out that he cried again first.

“Aish, Kai-ah you are being emotional. Here’s the deal Tao, we will buy you the latest Gucci model if you promise to be alright, arasseo?” He said but sooner or later, he cried again too.

“Haha guys you are so immature” Josephine said while sobbing.

“Huang Zitao! You jerk.” She laughed and Tao did as well too. “Just promise us whatever happens, you’ll fight and never give up. We’ll always be here with you okay?” She said and kissed Tao’s forehead.

Kai’s eyes blunted but it didn’t matter. “Gomapda Jagi—I mean Josephine. I’m sorry for hurting you, it wasn’t really intentional and I thank you that .. I was lucky to have you though it was only for a short time. Someone …” he stopped and looked at Kai.

 “ Someone deserves you even more, who will never leave and hurt you. If that guy cheated, I’ll give him something he’d never like okay?” he added and Josephine nodded.

“So a short farewell for now?” he said.

“Promise to be back Panda! Be back with a lot of snows from US!” Chanyeol said.

“Guys, Josephine…” Jaekhyun called as she stood up on the chair. “Thank you so much for your understanding.” She sniffed.

“Thank you too for taking good care of him Jaekhyun-sshi and I’m sorry for that fight I’ve done. I hope you’d forgive me.” Josephine gave her a tight hug.

“I can’t blame you either, no one can be blamed for this. I understand, so please just take good care of yourself. We’ll see each other soon.” She said.