EPILOGUE

5 years passed, and everyone seems to have lived a happy life.

Josephine's POV

"Ms. Angeles, here are the papers you needed to sign for the approval of the event next month, it says there the models needed, venue, and the clothing lines that will compete" said my secretary.

"Alright, here." I smiled to her and she did the same. I stood up and grabbed my bag, carrying the pile of blank white sheets and walks on the hallway as I came across with different people wearing different smiles.

Yes, after 5 years I have finally settled being a fashion designer. I now work as the general manager of the famous fashion company in Korea. I could say, it was very fast but nothing is impossible when you tried so hard to reach your dreams.

*Ring*

*Ring*

"yeoboseyo?" I answered.

"Ah ne, I'll meet you at the lobby" I hang up.

I was rushing over to see the man who completes each day of my life. As I slowed down a little bit, I let my eyes wander around to look for him. Not too long, I finally saw someone looking outside of the big windows of the lobby, his hands on his pocket, and his posture that makes him very professional.

"Hey" I gave him a back hug.

"Hey baby" he whispered as he softly kissed me on my cheeks.

"Gee~ you look so professional. You don't have to wear those you know" I laughed

"I still look handsome aren't I?" He asked confidently.

"Of course you are." I whispered and kissed him on his cheeks. He was quite shocked since I seldom do those kinds of things. Most of the time it was Kai who always makes the moves first.

"I knew it." He giggled. "Let's go now?" he asked.

"Can we just drop off first to.." I stopped and looked at him.

"Where do you want go first baby?" He furrowed his eyebrows but later, he finally knew where I want to go.

I could now feel the cool breeze of air from this top of a small mountain where a lot of people could have possibly at peace. Kai and I stood up in a moment of silence, and as I kneeled down to place the bouquet of flowers on the grass that would almost turn brown as it dries.

"Tao-ah, I know you're at peace now and won't suffer anymore" I was now talking to Tao, who could have heard me from heaven where he is now.

1 year after since the last time I have seen him, we heard the news that Tao wasn't able to make it. We knew that he had fought bravely for that one whole year and the fact that people would feel tired on fighting back is the only reason why he stopped holding on.

He was once a great friend, a boyfriend and a brother. I never had the chance to thank him again for everything he had done for me, for the love and good memories. I just felt too bad for him to let go of his dreams earlier, the dreams he should have reached now and the dreams that was taken away by a disease.

"Tao-sshi, you can hear me right? You must have been smiling right now and doing your Wushu thing again." My tears began to fall. How I missed this guy.

"Jagiya~" Kai went beside me as he caressed my back. He too began to talk to Tao.

"Hyung? It has been 4 years and you haven't showed yourself to us." Joked but tears were dwelling up on his eye lids.

"Tao hyung, you don't have any idea how much I missed you especially the things we had done before." He sniffed.

"Remember the times when you usually go to my house and ask me to come with you just because you wanted to see the latest model of Gucci? That was annoying actually" He tried to laughed.