Chapter 56: 6 months after

A/N: SURPRISE!!!!! UPDATE after another UPDATE

You guys are such a blessing to me and this is my gift! You are all DAEBAK! 

I love love love you! :""> 

this chapter is dedicated to *drum rolls* HAZELCOLEEN_ ft. A-PUKE - "thank you so much gulls for sharing some of your time reading this fanfic. I hope though, you won't be able to spazz with each other because you know..... hahaha *don't cry* anyway, i'm giving a warning because this will be a............. CLIFFHANGER! :) Saranghaeyo! 

ENJOY EVERYONE! :) 

--------

“Kai-ah” she whispered as they both get back to her house.

“Yes?” he said.

Josephine stopped for a while and so does he. “What is wrong Josephine?” he asked, cupping her cold cheeks.

“You should be in US now right? Your audition for that dance group.” She opened up that problem where she was thinking a while ago. 

“Oh that? Don’t mind it. Everything’s fine.” he smiled. “Come on, let’s get you home” he added. He grabbed her wrist but she didn’t move.

“Kai, you are supposed to be there to have your audition and the dance group that will lead you to reach your goals. It was your dream Kai, you are supposed to live with it.” She said as she looks deeply into his dark brown eyes.

“Look” he touches her cheeks. “It would be nothing without you, and it doesn’t matter anymore” he smirked.

“Of course it does!” she cried.

“Aigoo~ do you know what my new dream is?” He asked as he cupped her cheeks to meet his sparkling eyes.

“Uhh, what?” she tilted her head.

“Look closely into my eye and you’ll know” since she was innocent, she looked closely and saw nothing but her reflection.

“Eh? That was just…me” she pouted her lips.

“You really are a babo” he messed her hair. “That was you right? You are my new dream.” He added and let out the sweetest smile Josephine long for.

“Kim Jongin!” She yelled, and kept her face from being pale turned into a bright crimson red.

“Haha! You’re so cute” he pinched her cheeks. “Come on, it’s getting too cold.” He wrapped his arms against her shoulder and swiftly walks away.

~~

6 beautiful months had passed. Everything seems to be perfect again, well almost. Kai and Josephine were doing well but I still cannot say that they were officially together. Kai has been courting her for the past 6 months and we all knew Josephine’s going to give him the three letter word that Kai would always await for. Right?

Chanyeol on the other hand was busy with something and it’s a secret. Well, I’m just kidding. Chanyeol had been doing well also with his school activities, and he was once elected as the student president of a music club. A lot of girls had been applying for that club but sorry to say, he only accepts guys. He would also sometimes secretly go out of his country to visit some of his friends.

Tao was never found and there was no sign of him after all. It can never be removed from their minds how he was doing, where he was now and why would he turn his back to his friends. Josephine understands it whether Tao doesn’t like to see her anymore but he left his friends. Until now, they were still waiting for him at least give them a call.