Chapter 15

Ali's ball gown to the right and Fabio Marcelo leader of the Marcelo's gang, to the left.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Damian retreated into the bathroom, i let out a low groan and rolled over to my stomach and let out a silent scream into the pillow. How the hell could i let this happen i scold to myself, and i just lay there i can still feel his fingers on my skin the way my body became hot and tingled when he touched me or even looked at me, i think maybe i am starting to have serious feeling for this boy, i think maybe i-. I'm cut off from my trail of thought when i hear the bathroom door open to reveal a half naked sexy Greek god named Damian.

He walks over to the wardrobe and drops his towel on the floor leaving him butt naked and starts searching for some boxers. We just remain in complete silence Damian with an arrogant smirk on his face and me going a bright shade of red. Once he is dressed in a navy suit, he walks over in all his swagger and says in his I-AM-DAMIAN-KNIGHT-YOU-MUST-OBEY-ME voice  " we are going to a party at 5:00, there will be a dress brought to you, so please make yourself look stunning i want to show you off to my business partners." and before i have time to respond he makes his way to the door "OH, one last thing Ali, don't make me late!!" and then he leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

I'm left there mouth open like fish, the nerve of that man i think to myself and out of frustration and pure white hot anger at myself and so  i hurl a pillow at the door. I look over to the digital clock on the bedside table 10:54 AM " what the hell am i supposed to do for like 7 hours " i say to myself but first things first i need a shower.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3:40 PM

After my shower i just spent all day copped up in my room reading, Rose came by and gave me all my daily meals breakfast, lunch and stayed for a chat but apart from the i spent all day to myself. As i'm reading i hear the door open to revel one of the maids carrying a bag, she sets it on the bed and unzips it and i find my self face to face with the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. Its a red floor length gown with a sweetheart top. Its absolutely stunning, i put my book on the chair i was just sitting on and make my way over to the bed  and gently take the material in my hands its soft and smooth like silk and to tell you the truth i'm in love with it "Its beautiful" i say "It is, a fine gown for a fine lady"the maid says quietly, i look over to her "Thank you" i say as i take the dress in my hands and take a proper look at it, "Don't thank me thank master Knight, mistress" i give a simple nod as she makes her way to the door and closes it. Once i'm alone i give a soft smile as i eye the dress  "Thanks Damian" i whisper and i walk over to the floor length mirror and look at myself.

I check the clock and it says 4:10 "better get ready" i mutter to myself. I go to the bathroom and search for some makeup and instead i find girl heaven, everything you could need is in here. I decide on a simple yet classy look, natural foundation a slight peach tint to my cheeks and some simple eyeliner to make my blue eyes pop. "What to do with my hair" i ponder out loud. I eventually decide after pulling,tugging,clipping,curling and straightening my locks on a nice beach wavy look. Once i'm done i walk to the wardrobe and pick out a nice pair of black pumps and slip them on my feet, i turn around and take a look at myself in the full length mirror and what i see is completely shocking. "Holy shit" i say as i look at myself, i'm like a whole new me, i mean i look like Americas next top model. The dress fits me perfectly and looks great with my hair and my makeup. I do a turn and watch as the dress flows around me, i love it.

To busy admiring my work and don't realise someone walked into my room until they speak. "Damm girl, if i was a lesbian i would bang you right now on this very floor.!!" i turn around in a fright and face a smirking Rose. "ROSE!!, what the hell knock next time" i say placing a shaky hand on my heart. "Sorry no can do, Master Knight is getting impatient but when he sees you i don't think you will make it out the front door" she says with a killer smirk and i just flip her off and make my way to the door and all i can hear is Rose's booming laughter as i exit the room.