chapter 18

Damian's P.O.V

Epilogue

1 year later

I look down the aisle, and see red and white rose petals scattered on the floor. It was Ali's idea since roses are her favourite flowers. She said that the white roses represent her and the red me, i feel a slight smile pulling on my face at the memory. I look over the guests and spot Ali's parents. Her mum Elizabeth giving me a soft smile and her dad David a slight nod, i nod back at David. At first they weren't to keen on me marrying their daughter, but i managed to win their love well her mum to be exact, her dad well lets just say that's a working progress.

I look over to my second in command and best man Nathan, he smirks in my direction before walking over. " If i didn't know better man, i would say your nervous " he laughs, i give him a cold glare before answering " I'm not nervous, I'm a mafia leader i don't get nervous" i reply coolly even though my palms are sweating up a storm. Nathan looks at me with a raised eyebrow, "Ya sure bro??, I mean if i had a bride like Ali, with a body of hers. I'd be sweating balls. Damian man if you feel like backing out i will gladly take your place, i would love to ravish that girl." he whistles at the end. I'm just about to tell Nathan how i'm going to kill him when Ali's bridesmaid Rose cuts in.

"Nathan leave him alone, he's about to get married of course he's nervous" Rose frowns at Nathan. "I'm not ner-" i was cut off by rose, "Shhh, the music has started. Your bride is coming get in your place" Rose pushes me into my place and straightens my tie before whispering " Good luck Damian" and kisses my cheek. I nod my head at Rose and look at the wooden doors, the priest settles behind me and i think to my self, this is really happening. I'm marrying the girl of my dreams. I take a deep breath to settle my racing heart and then the doors open and i see my life in front of me wearing a beautiful gown and her smile lighting up the whole room up.

Ali has a gorgeous smile on her face and when she looks at me, my breath catches in my throat. She's so fucking perfect. I smile back at her as she reaches me, her father hands her over to me but not before warning me to take care of his only child. I grab Ali's soft hands and give each one a kiss, before looking her in the eye. "Your so fucking beautiful" i say, i hear the priest choke on some air as i swear but i don't care, i just look at Ali . She smiles at me " Well you look half decent, Asshole" she replies. I raise a eyebrow at her and feel a smirk make its way on my face, that's my girl i think to myself. Ali and I face the priest and he clears his throat before starting the ceremony.

The start of my future with my wife.

The beginning of our forever.

Hello everyone, That's the end. Yay we have finally finished. I would like to say a massive thank you to every single person who has voted and commented on my book. You guys are honestly the life of the party and i cannot thank you enough. Now i know this chapter is short but i really like it as i hope you do, it's in Damian's P.O.V because i really wanted you to know how he feels and his love to wards Ali. I have started a new book called The Silver Huntress so if your interested please please please read it. Once again thank you to everyone, it's been a great experience and journey for me and you guys have made it even greater. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

So until next time

Much love, A xxx