Author's Note

Hey y'all faboos!

I've been working on a new book called Stalked By A Serial Killer, which was recently uploaded onto Wattpad earlier this year. I've been putting a lot of time into SBASK than I have ASA, but ASA is completed now!

It's been a long road for this book, and I'm so happy to finally be done with the editing and fully completing it. I've gotten a couple DM's about getting it published, and the simple answer is: I don't know.

I'd love love LOVE to get my books published, but I honestly think my works aren't good enough for it. Maybe in the future I'll be thinking about it when my writing has gracefully improved and I study more of how I want things to go, but in the meantime, I'm only sixteen, working around school and I still have a long road ahead of me to worry about publishing anything.

I'm working more into the science field, and writing is only a hobby I love doing, not so much craving a career in, but if it works, then hey, that's amazing!

Anyway, I appreciate all the votes and messages you guys have left my inbox with.

An add-on to this that would be great is if you were to check out my other works, and share some thoughts on how you think it is. Horror/Mystery is mainly my level of expertise, but I've been checking out on writing other genres too (Living With Boys is a teen fiction I've recently uploaded to Wattpad, with some mild references and scenes with violence.)

Sorry for the long wait for the authors note, but I just wanted to let those of you know who have been asking.

Thanks to y'all who have read this story, I really enjoy it, and you all inspire me (even if there's only so much of you)!!!!

If you have any questions or comments, you can DM me or write on my profile what they are:) I check Wattpad on a daily basis, so responses will be quick.

~Kisses,

Ellaina