VI - Myst

Rayne's energy ball absorbed some rodent like black cloud from around my feet and Niall's. Now we were happy enough; he had his arms around me.

"Niall?" I whispered.

"Mhmn?" he replied lazily.

"What do we do now?"

"Ask Rayne, she's the leader, remember?" he said. "And I wouldn't have a clue to begin with."

I opened my mouth to ask Rayne but she shook her head. She and Liam discussed something then walked over to us.

"Myst, Grace said I have to monitor you, please don't make it hard on me or you."

"What do you mean? I'm old en-"

She shook her head then looked toward Niall.

He nodded. I turned my head fast enough to get whiplash. I almost opened my mouth but he squeezed me.

"Come on, Myst. What happens if that black thing comes back or those rodents? We'd be screwed if we weren't with the rest, and I kind of have to stay with them-"

"Why?"

"The tour," Niall deadpanned.

"Oh," I laughed nervously. "Right, I forgot about that."

"Rayne, we'll have to go soon, Paul won't want more trouble from either of us, would he?"

"Oh, that reminds me, I need to thank Paul for letting me come with you guys."

"Why do you need to thank me?" Paul said striding into the room.

Rayne flew across the room and hugged Paul. A low growl came from where Rayne had stood a few seconds back and a bubbly giggle came from where Paul was. Harry smirked and Louis let out a small chuckle as Rayne then waddled back to Liam.

"Thanks for letting me come with you guys."

"That's fine," Paul mumbled. "Okay, we need to get this show on the road, literally."

I cuddled up to Niall on the bed. We'd come into a hotel and managed not to get seen by the hordes of girls. We were just about to fall asleep but various noises kept us up. Apparently Louis had dropped a dish and Rayne yelled at him. Then Harry ran about like a child in only his boxers so Liam chased him. All of this just happened to coinside together to make a hell of a ruckus.

"Do you think we should enter their dimension?" Niall asked me.

"As much as I'd love to," I said sarcastically. "I'd rather not, lets just stay her-"

The door flew open and out popped four heads. Going down it went; Liam, Rayne, Louis then Harry.

Zayn popped his head out of the other side of the door.

"Whatcha doin'?" Harry asked.

"Lying on a bed, mate, what're you guys doin'?" Niall said.

"Oh, you know," Louis said. "The usual."

"I see, would you mind giving us some privacy?"

"What are you two doing?" Harry said intrigued. "Something," he wiggled his eyebrows. "special?"

I blinked a couple of times then looked at him.

"If special is just lying on a bed you need some help."

"Myst!" Niall nudged my side.

Rayne rolled her eyes then looked up at Liam strangely. Liam nodded then suddenly Louis and Harry dropped.