VII - Rayne

Liam and I entered our room hand-in-hand. He pulled me over to the bed anxiously.

"Is everything alright?" I asked him

"Y-Yeah, just a little nervous to be completely honest."

"Why?" I asked leaning into him.

"Uh, well, I might just be crazy but I keep on smelling something and it smells really good but I think I'm the only one who can,' he trailed to a stop.

I blushed and turned away from him with a small smile.

"What?" he asked.

"I, uh, well, that smell would be from me," my blush darkening. "You see, uh, when, um, a wolf meets their mate there will be slight drama but almost straight after things will be resolved and, um, the female lets off a scent only her male counterpart can smell unless she's in heat."

"Oh, uh, so you're the really good scent?"

I hid my face, covering my red checks and nodded.

"I should have told you earlier," I said looking up at him.

Sudden warmth was on my shoulder and arms around my waist. His warm breath tickled my neck and the heat spread across my face. Then Liam brushed his lips along where he breathed, they turned into kisses running up and down. That's when he hit the part of my neck where he'd mark me. Of course it was next to impossible for a human to mark a wolf but there were some acceptions to the rule. In this case, Liam was.

"Is this where I should mark you?" he whispered huskily.

He blew on it, making me want to moan.

"Is the door shut?" I asked breathlessly.

He smirked and nodded.

"Why yes it is," he chuckled.

My mind was blank, all of the things I thought to tell him flew out the window. I could feel my body heating up slowly.

His kisses gradually stopped, with his last at my neck, before he marked me. Pleasure, with a lot of other things, washed over me, causing me to moan.

I woke up to a snoring Liam whose arms were wrapped around me tightly. I tried running my hand through my hair, only to get it stuck and trapped amongst the nest. I wriggled too much because I woke Liam too. He chuckled and shook his head, slowly pulling my hand free. He slowly sat up and looked at me. I sat up and felt a breeze on my chest. I looked down and laughed

"Oh look, I'm naked."

Liam's hand was on my cheek in that instant his lips against mine. He turned us so that he, covered by blankets, had his back to the door and made it so no one could see me.

"No one but me is aloud to see you like this," he growled.

"That's fine," I giggled, pulling him down.

Our lips were against each others as our tongues fought for dominance. I pulled away and pressed my forehead to his then smiled.

"I wonder if anyone heard us."

"I'm pretty sure you linked to Mystix, telling them to leave for the night just to be sure. Maybe?"

"Well, I did have a lot on during that time, didn't I?"

He laughed and shook his head.

"We should probably get changed now."

"Yeah," I sighed.

I used my speed against him and had a sheet wrapped around me. I leaned against the door frame then entered the en suite and turned the shower on.

"You know," Liam said behind me. "We could save water and shower together," then he sighed. "It would give us a chance to talk about stuff without others listening too."

"That," I sighed. " Is something we need to do."

We entered the shower and started to talk about what annoyed us. I felt weird but it was a good weird, I suppose. Things had escalated but it turns out it was for the better.

Yawning, I got out of the shower to hear screams of some description. I wrapped a towel around myself and went into mine and Liam's room. The sheets were on the ground in a crumpled mess and the blankets splayed in every direction.

"Rayne! Liam! Open the door, room service is here!" Harry shouted.

I quickly threw some clean clothes on and tidied the room slightly. Liam came out just as I was unlocking the door. I caught one glimpse of him and couldn't look away. He had wet hair and no shirt on and he was low riding' his pants that is. He smirked and walked over to me. He hugged me from behind and kissed where he marked me. It was still ticklish from last night.

The door was yanked open and a startled Harry stared at us.

"Since when in the hell have you been there?" Harry asked, making no sense what so ever.

"I don't know? A few minutes maybe?"

Myst was in the background smirking, I narrowed my eyes. She started to laugh and shook her head muttering words I could not hear.

"Anyway, get out of the room so room service thingy can clean!"

"Sometimes I worry about you Hazza," Liam said.

"You get a shirt on mister!" I growled down our link. "I will not have that cleaner gawk at my mate."

Paul said the boys had the next week off so we went back to my house. Myst and Niall were on good terms as were Liam and I.

"Have you guys done anything yet?" Eleanor wiggled her eyebrows.

Myst and I sat together with Eleanor in the lounge while our boyfriends were in the kitchen.

"Maybe?" I answered. "Maybe not."

"Yes, I mean, uh, maybe?" Myst stuttered.

"Okay, so what's the haps with you first Rayne?" El asked.

"Uh, well, we did this and that," I said blushing.

"No way!"Myst exclaimed quietly. "You guys really?"

I looked back and saw the boys in a heated discussion. I pulled the collar of my jacket away, exposing the mark and quickly covered it up. The footsteps got closer until the stopped behind me.

"Showing them your mark, hmm?" Liam whispered hovering over me.

Myst strained her ears but still couldn't hear what Liam said. Niall then walked over to Myst and talked to her. I laughed a little, only gaining Liam's interest which was good.

_________________

Very short chapter, I think... Maybe? But I decided I'd better post something.

It's been a while. How's everyone? Pfft.

To be completely honest, I don't really listen to or hear about One Direction any more (too many other things on my mind) so this will probably be the last chapter unless I somehow miraculously decide to post.

Thanks for reading.

-Not done yet-

If anyone has suggestions for a book leave a comment here or pm me and I'll see what I can do.

Anyway.

Toodles

=^•^=