Chapter 4

"Millie, oh my god no!" Taylor shouts at me. I'm standing in front of my mirror trying on outfits. I'm wearing my black skinny jeans, a grey long sleeved shirt with a tribal patterend cardigan, and brown boots.

"What do you mean no?" I ask Taylor, still looking at myself in the mirror.

"You are too covered up for a party. You need to wear something that says, "hey boys look at me, I know you want me but you can't have me." Wearing like something that will show off your boobs!" Taylor jumps off my bed and starts digging in my closet.

"Tay, I think you're forgetting that I have no boobs! You're the one with D's here!"

Taylor comes walking out of my closet holding a couple of items. "But you do have a nice ass, so this is what you're wearing." She lays out black leggings,a red and black paisley patterned crop top, a black cardigan, and combat boots. I look at the outfit lying on my bed and I actually like it.

"Fine." I grab the outfit and go into my bathroom to try it on. I walk out and over to my mirror. I can't believe I'm wearing a crop top out when it's not even summer. Taylor walks up behind me and pulls down one of the sleeves of my cardigan so it hangs off my shoulder.

"It's okay to show skin Millie." She jokes with me. Taylor always pushes me out of my comfort zone, but she always has good intentions. I actually like the outfit on me too. Taylor gasps.

"What!?" I shout.

"When did you get your belly button pierced!?" She screams back at me. I totally forgot I had my it pierced.

"Oh, I don't know like two months ago." I wave my hand in the air like it's no big deal.

"Millie, you look freakin' hot! Drew is gonna be all over you tonight." She jumps up off of my bed. "Okay, it's nine o'clock," she states. "Let's get going."

I grab my satchel and my keys. Taylor and I walk down stairs where we see Max with his friend Austin, whose absolutely gorgeous.

"Hey! Where are you guys going?" Max says to us.

"We're going to a party," Taylor responds back while twirling her hair. Max looks over at me concerned.

"Millie, you're going out in that?" Max sounds like a dad.

"Dude, she looks good. Just let them go." Austin says winking at me. I blush.

"Bro, that's my little sister. You're nasty."

"Thanks Austin," I say smiling.

"Be safe. Don't drink and drive. If you've been drinking call me and I'll pick you up. Don't let any guy try to do any shit with you, got it Camilla?"

"Okay Maxwell. We're going now." I know I can be home at anytime I want since my parents are out of town. I grab Taylor's arm and drag her to the front door so we can leave.

"Bye Max!" She says waving. I push her out of the door. "Millie your brother is so hot."

"Ew T. Don't ever tell me that." We walk to my car and get in. I back out my driveway and head over to the party.

-----------------------

"Heyoooo! It's Taylor and Millie!" Chris shouts walking out of the door with Drew. Millie and I just arrived to the party and this house is huge! Even bigger than mine. Chris stumbles over to Taylor while holding a red solo cup, and gives her a sloppy kiss. I can tell he's already drunk.

"Damn babe! Showing some skin for me?" Drew touches my tummy then kisses me. I can tell he's also been drinking. The four of us walk inside and it's crowded with kids from school.