Chapter 11

Its my Birthday! I got up and ran downstairs "its my birthday!" i said and ran around the house and my parents laughed and i stoped "what'd you get me?" i asked and my dad laughed "we forgot!" he said and i walked up to him and kept poking his cheek "meanie!" i said everytime i poked it.

"go and get dressed sweetie and we'll give you them when you get down!" my mum said and i ran upstairs and got changed into black skinny jeans and a baggy white t shirt and black convers and ran downstairs and sat at the table.

I got a new phone and clothes plus a necklace with 'daughter' engraved on it. I hugged them both "thank you!" i said and put my gifts upstairs, i put my necklace on and fixed up my phone and went back downstairs for breakfast.

It was about time to go and the door went "Cara and Charlie i do belive!" i said and grabbed my bag, i opened the door "happy birthday!" they both shouted and i smiled "thanks!" i said and they both gave me a hug that was bone crushing. "help!" i said and they let me go.

I took there gifts and i got a keychain that had bestfriend on it from them both. I but it on my keys and we were of to school. Alex was taking me out tonight for dinner and giving me my preseant then. All day at school i was getting happy birthdays and i was glad when the day was over "im home!" i said when i got in and Andrex boucend on me, he was at a height now he could bring me to the ground and thats what he done.

"get of me you oaf!" i said and he put a paw in my stomach and i laughed "that tickles!" i said and laughed, he got off me and i laughed "im of for a shower!" i said and ran upstairs. I got my shower over with and i got ready in some black trousers that stuck to my leags so skinny ones and a fancy white shirt and my black converse.

I heard the door go and my mum say Alex's name. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs and Alex was standing in my living room talking to my mum and dad "hey!" i said and smiled when i saw her. She had black trousers on like mine but not so sticking to her and a light pink blouse.

My mum and dad waved us of from the door as we drove away in Alex's car "so how has your birthday been?" she asked and i smiled and nodded "good got some nice gifts!" i said and she smiled "hope you dont mind were going to the cottage again and im sorry but im cooking!" she said and i laughed a bit "i'll risk your cooking but i dont mind!" i said and she smiled and took my hand.

It didnt take as long to get there this time i think it was because i knew where i was going. Alex opened the door for me and i smiled and she took my hand "happy birthday sweetie!" she said and kissed the top of my head,

We got in and i was told to sit while Alex made the dinner. I gave up on doing nothing and helped her. We were having pasta and i was making the sauce.I felt two arms around my waist "i was suppose to cook all this!" she said and iswitched it of and turned to her "maybe i like seeing you in the kitchen!" i said and she smiled and kissed me passionatly.

We pulled away and got the dinner sorted and sat at the table and ate our food "surprisingly nice!" Alex said and i laughed "you put yourself down, your good!" i said and she smiled "only cos' i had you to help!" she said and took my hand and kissed and i smiled.

We were almost done and i could sense something was bugging her but she was good at hiding it "whats up?" i asked of hand and she smiled "im fine sweetie, why?" she asked and i smiled and sat next to her "you dont have to lie to me Alex Hamond, im your girlfriend, i can tell somethings up!" i said and put a strand of hair behind her ear,

She smiled and sat back "its just your eighteen!" she said with a big smile, but this wasnt what was bugging her "okay less sarcasm please!" i said and she laughed a bit then it faded "your eighteen, its scary knowing whats next!" she said and i frowned, she was scared of me joining the army.