All Yours

Memmmeee

Memmmeee

;)

Up in the balcony at CC Jitters, Barry stares at an astounding girl with an apron around her waist with her soft hair tied into a pony tail. He adored the way she maneuvered throughout the coffee shop whilst serving coffee to various people. 

"Looks like this speedster's chasing the ladies, lady to be more specific." Barry's ears perked up to Cisco's giggles behind him as he turned around with a blush vividly etched upon his mole infested cheeks. 

"Who is she Bare?" Caitlin inquired. 

"Well sh-" 

"Her name is Y/n, she just moved to Central City from Star City, she used to work with Oliver Queen but due to certain experiences, she was forced to move here." Iris chimed in. 

This only intensified Barry's blush as he continued to watch her, a particular routine that he engaged in ever since two weeks ago which was when she moved here. 

"Why don't you get her number bud?" Cisco pushed on. 

"Um, I don't think I should... I mean, she is way out of my league... I f I were to ask her out, I would upset the balance and there is no hurt in watching so I will continue to watch her every single chance I get thank you very much." Barry folded his arms and did a slight nod towards them before resorting to stare at you once again. 

"Barry stop talking physics and go talk to her." Iris rubbed his shoulders in an attempt to motivate him but only made a 'Hmph' sound causing her to yell your name from above, 

"Y/n!" Iris exclaimed, "Up here!" 

Within seconds, Caitlin and Cisco switched tables before she had finally reached the balcony. Barry was blushing profusely and tried to escape Iris' grip but it was undeniably firm, even when she greeted you, 

"Hey Y/n, I would like you to meet my best friend Barry!" She clapped. 

"Oh... um .... Hi? Hi!" Barry mentally face palmed himself for being too nervous for this encounter. 

"Hi Barry." Y/n smiled whilst sticking out her right hand for him to shake, "Nice to meet you."

Barry was unable to find the words to speak as he was too mezmerized by the sound of your majestic voice. 

"He's a bit shy, excuse him. He was slightly staring at you down there and wanted to get your number, so what do you say?" Iris' face moved forward.