Tip Toe And Nudge

Weird title but it's cute I swear

;)

"No! No! No more please!" 

"Oh come on Baby!" 

"Barry!" 

"Y/n please?"

"No Barry! No more kisses, I need to get to work before I'm late!"

"Call in sick please!" 

"No!" 

"I will speed you over there if I get one more kiss?" Y/n pondered. 

"Come on Y/n, clock's ticking, two minutes left before you will be considered late." 

"Oka-"

Barry already lifted her up bridal styled and sped over to CC Jitters still kissing her in front of everybody where some looked on with admiration and others with a slight amount of jealousy of the lovey dovey couple. 

"I love you Y/n." Their foreheads rested upon each other completely unaware about the amount of people watching them from inside. 

There was only comfortable silence, no words needed to be spoken and the thought about being late for work was forgotten by both of them. Quickly, Y/n nudged both of their noses slightly whilst trying to keep her balance on her tippy toes with Barry supporting her by the waist region during the whole process. 

With crimson cheeks, she steps through the two glass doors to face each staring and smiling face at her and Barry who was still standing outside just watching her flustered state. 

"After that show..." Iris grabs her friend and pulls her away from the staring pairs of eyes, "It would be cruel to sign you in as late." 

Y/n smiles back at Barry who was still standing there with folded arms and a smile tugging at his swollen baby pink lips , ones that she loves to kiss and a nose that she loved to tip toe and nudge.

;) 

Hehehehhhehe.