Happy

;)

;)

Y/n's eyes scanned the room that her body laid in. A dark room with cobwebs surrounding the corners of the dirty white walls, adorned with old boxes and cupboards standing against them. Her hands and feet were tied together as she struggled within them but her attempt proved futile as the infamous Zoom appeared in front of her. 

"You're awake." His vocals mused. 

"Good observation."

"I wouldn't give me sass Y/n, after all I am Zoom and I am known for mutilation. Do you want to see Barry again and not hurt?"

"Y-yes." Y/n whimpered in response. 

"It's not like he is gonna remember you in a few years."

"W-what?" Y/n's eyes grew in confusticated state. 

"You were only a phase change in his life like Patty and Linda but you could never compare to Iris." He answered and ending with saying her name rather slowly to only aggravate you for he knew that you were insecure when it came to Barry's infatuation with Iris which he swore that he had gotten rid of but somehow your mind was fixed that you would never win the fight. 

"T-t-hat's not tru-" You defended before you were rudely interrupted. 

"Oh but it is, you see I can run to the future, you know make sure everything stays in tact and guess what I found five years from now." 

He handed a beautifully decorated envelope into your trembling hands as you felt the texture but he quickly snatched it and opened it only to reveal a wedding invitation. 

"It's a shame that it only took him five years to get rid of you, it's as though you meant nothing to him and to me it looks like you never did

"It's a shame that it only took him five years to get rid of you, it's as though you meant nothing to him and to me it looks like you never did. I mean he always gave you his time of day but when Iris was around, she snatched him away from you didn't she? DIDN'T SHE?!"

"YES SHE DID! She stole my Barry away from me, even when I worked so hard to impress him, to not let my emotions get in the way before we got together and he would hang out with her, she took him away from me!... I guess there is nothing I could do about it." Your change of tone seemed to make him smile as he turned around and grabbed your chin to pull you towards him where your face trembled in fear. 

"Oh but you can Y/n, can't you see it? You can join me, take Iris away from Barry, have your old Barry back, no interruptions just you and him, in love and finally at peace." He bargained and searched your eyes for a certain sadness to be dominated by the darkness, the darkness that transformed him into what he is. 

"Okay." 

...

Barry frantically walked across the floor of S.T.A.R Labs as his hands tugged at the roots of his hair and he groaned in frustration. 

"Have you found anything?" Barry's hands clasped in a prayer position whilst he pushed on his nose, hoping for good news. 

"No, just like I said five minutes ago." Cisco groaned. 

"What do you mean, Zoom has her, Cisco plea-"

"Eureka, okay she is in the warehouse on 5th and main, run Barry ru-" 

Barry didn't need to hear it twice as he went to rescue his damsel in distress. 

...

"Okay Cisco, I am inside, what do I do?" 

"Look for her, are you hearing anything? Wait I will try to access cam- bingo! Ok , I don't see anything, is it quiet?" 

"Strangely." 

Barry walked around cautiously as he stayed on his toes. 

"Flash." Zoom's vocals echoed throughout the warehouse as you stood behind him trying not to cower in fear and to actually go along with the set plan.

"Let her go Zoom, it's me you want." Barry tried to reason. 

"Actually Barry, I need her." 

"Why?"

"Because... this." 

He grabbed you and shredded your heart with his vibrating hand, making Barry scream in agony for what seemed like an eternity. 

Zoom sped away as Barry ran towards you, first his mother, then father, now you. Everyone important to him just seemed to leave him to rot on this hell they call Earth. He cried into your chest as he tightly held your hands with his and kissed them with his rheumy eyes. 

That was the day he lost the love of his life but five years later, he had gained another but the other still lingered in his mind for he loved her unconditionally and wished it was you walking down that aisle but never the less, he was happy and that's all you ever wanted him to be, happy. 

;)

Don't hate on my girl Iris and who do you ship?

West-Allen

Snowbarry

Anybody else?