Anchor

;)

;)

"Sometimes I want to pay that that violence with more violence, I want to make someone hurt as much as I do." Barry sighed as his head laid in between Y/n's laps as her hands played with his head in an attempt to pacify, an attempt in which she succeeded. 

Barry's eyes clouded over with a dark emotion, the darkest emotion Y/n had ever witnessed as all his  life's mistakes came to haunt him til death. His heart clenched as a few more tears escaped past his eyes. 

Y/n's eyes were rheumy now too as she just listened to his saddened voice, "I j-just d-d-on't know w-what to do. Why d-do I m-mess up s-so m-much?" He spoke with impediments laced in his voice.

"Barry, if anyone had been in your shoes, they would have done the same thing, you just wanted your mother back that you lost at such a young age, that could cause psychological problems, and then you lost your father not too long ago. They just need time to realize why you did it and that you weren't being irrational, don't worry Bare everything will fall into place soon, I promise." 

Barry looked up at the gorgeous girl as he wondered what he ever did to deserve such a beautiful girl, someone to make him see the beauty in the chaos, someone who made him see the comfort in the pain at times and most of all, his rock, one that will never break when he needs it, she was his one and only anchor. 

;)