Element

;)

;)

"Wait, does that mean I'm faster than Barry?" Wally asked with his hands at the back of his head. 

"I'm saying that, at this point in his training your faster than Barry!" HR exclaimed. (Seriously going to miss the Idea Man.)

"I'm faster than Barry." 

"You're faster than Barry."

The two engaged in an  exciting dance session, however it was rudely interrupted as something surfaced from the water near them. It was water itself in the form of water with human attributes. Their interruption didn't last long as it disappeared into the water once more, leaving the both of them astonished. 

...

It was nine at night when Iris decided to lock up CCPN and head to her new home with her boyfriend to enjoy yet another spectacular night of cuddling alone. As she walked (all that I could say was, mmm yeah yeah.) the leaved on the various trees began to rustle due to the wind. 

She continued walked unfazed until she saw this figure dressed in all black far ahead of her. 

Iris flickered her eyes continuously before she saw the figure disappear not behind a tree but into a tree. 

...

"Okay, all I'm saying is that it's a really good Zombie movie and that you should watch it." Cisco suggested after he consumed his delicious hot dog. 

"And all I'm saying is that you watch too many Zombie movies." Caitlin argued. 

"Touche." Cisco smiled at his best friend as they interlocked arms and walked to theatre.

Finally, they reached the theatre and bought the tickets for yet another zombie movie that Cisco was inevitably hyped for, well, this was until they both turned their heads at ninety degrees to see a burning figure on top of the building directly opposite the theatre. 

"That's not Firestorm." They turned their heads towards each other with an expression of confustication etched upon their faces.

...

"Have you gotten anywhere on the Hoffman case Bare?" Joe inquired. 

"Yeah, we recovered some fingerprints from the crime scene, just need to run it by S.T.A.R Labs to see if we could get any facial recognition to find out who his accomplice was."