Lamelo vs. Zion

3 weeks later

Lamelo

Lil Kodak they don't wanna see you winning
They wanna see you in the penitentiary

I Tunnel Vision played through my earphones as I took shots. The team and I were on an empty court trying to focus before the game.

Tonight we're playing an exhibition game against Zion Williamson and his team SC Supreme. All week people were talking about this game. It was even gonna be streamed live.

I continued to shoot,getting myself in a rhythm.No one could make me lose focus. I'm standing under the basketball waiting for someone to miss a shot.

I see Dom walk from another court,making her way to us. She was wearing a blue Big baller shirt with white shimmery letters,grey tights,and white prestos.

I take a glance at her ass and let tell you,they were doing her justice. Her ass wasn't flat,but it wasn't necessarily big either.

Just wait till I start giving her back shots😋

"Melo heads ups!"Was all I heard before a ball hit me on the side of my face. Not only do my team,but people watching us laugh at me.

Dom comes running up to me,"Melo are you okay?"She smiles trying not to laugh.

"Yeah I'm fine."I grab a ball,and walk away to hide my slight embarrassment.

"Guys it's almost time to go warm up now."Dominique yells over the sounds of the loud gym. It was packed like crazy in here,the fire department wouldn't even allow anymore people in.

Me and the boys grab our stuff and start heading to the court we're playing on. Dom and I walk behind everyone else.

"Don't be nervous."She says

"I'm not."I look at the surroundings games.

"Melo it's okay to be nervous,just don't let that feeling affect your game."

I gotta make her mine

I smile at her,"Thanks Dom." We get to our court and there were people everywhere. Andrew Wiggins and Damian lillard were here. On twitter it said Lebron was coming,but the crowd was too wild.

"C'mon boys it's show time!"My dad yelled,calling the team over.

I look at Dom one last time,"No matter what you'll do great."She hugs me. I start walking off but she grabs my hand."Melo, one more thing."

She gets on her tippy toes and talks in my ear."If you weren't staring at my ass,you wouldn't have got hit with the ball."She smirks,letting me know that I wasn't as slick as I thought I was.

I look down at her as her expression shows that she's completely satisfied in exposing me. All in one motion,I grab her by the waist and kiss her.

I pull away leaving her shocked and cameras everywhere."I'll see you after the game babe!"I yell out so people can hear me. I already know this is gonna be everywhere.

Just wait till Taylor sees

Dominique
S H O O K E T H
That's how he left me.I watched as melo ran to catch up with his team. I walk back to my seat with Dmo,Zo and Denise.

Their eyes were glued to me as I came back."When did you guys become a thing?!"Denise says with excitement.

"We aren't a thing. He's with Taylor."The little joy I had goes away when I remember his dumb ass girlfriend.

"Trust me. After that,you're his girlfriend."Dmo laughs. I sat and watched the boys warm up. I could feel people staring at me,making me uncomfortable.

I look around and see cameras on me.Of course they weren't all on me,but it felt that way.I don't understand how Zo and them go through this. I couldn't have eyes on me like this everywhere I go.

The game begins and at first the boys started not so great,but they got it together. "Yeeeeeaaaaa melo!"I scream as he makes a deep three.

I for all the boys,even daijon. I'm not mad,or hate him,we just felt like things were meant to be between us. Will scores and I get hype again,"LET'S GO BEST FRIEND."

Me and will started calling each other best friends to mess with melo. He got jealous and it was so hilarious. Even though it was a joke,we actually began to get close.

It was half time and I pull out my phone. I was so invested in the game that I didn't check it at all.My phone was blown up with notifications from snap,instagram,and twitter.I look at my messages and I have texts from my mom,dad,Tina,Gelo and Eli.

Mom
Why didn't you tell me you and melo were a thing?

We aren't a thing. Idk I'm confused

•••

Dad
So we're kissing boys now?

Sorry dad I love you

•••

Gelo🍮
So y'all just weren't gonna tell anyone you were dating?😒

We're not dating so there's nothing to tell

Gelo🍮
Don't be a side chick.

•••

Eli🐐
Steal her man headass💀

🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

I go to my snap to where hella people added me.I look at my messages and see I got one from Taylor.

Taywhore😒
So you think you can kiss my man?

Me
"Your man" kissed me sweetie😘

My twitter and instagram have a bunch of followers and notifications. I scroll through twitter and of course the game is trending.

People are asking about who I was,and more buzz started when they found out that I was one of the top 25 players in the country. There were so many people saying melo and I were together, so I decide to tweet "🔓"

I put the open lock because we weren't together. Hopefully one day we would be,but you never know.

So how y'all feeling about the kiss?
Next chapter will have some more dom and melo action bc I know y'all are deprived😂