Come and Talk to Me

Dominique

It's been almost two weeks since I last talked to Melo. He left for China the day we had our argument, and was on his way back now.

At first I was mad and didn't want to talk to him, but then news broke out about Gelo being arrested and I wanted to see how Melo was feeling.

I tried texting and calling, but he never answered. Zo told me that everything was gonna be alright, so I left Melo alone.

"Dominique how are you feeling?" My mom came in the room. "I feel terrible, my head is pounding." I rubbed the sides of my head.

"You need to relax Dom." I had told her that Melo and I got into an argument, but not what it was about. "I know, but I'm just worried about him."

"Go see him then." I looked at her confused. "They're not even back yet."

"I just got off the phone with Tina and she said that they got in this morning."

"You've got to be kidding me." Melo is so mad, that he wouldn't even tell me he was back home."

"Just explain to him why you feel the way you feel. You two really love each other, so I know you can work it out." She leaves me alone in my room.

I don't want to talk to Melo if we're just gonna argue, but I know we need to talk about what happened. I put on some shoes, grab my keys and head to the estate.

We have to talk sooner or later

••••••

"Dom I haven't seen you in forever!" Lavar hugs me when he sees me at the door. "I missed you guys," I walk in and give Tina a hug, "How was China?"

"Perfect besides this knucklehead thinking stealing was a good idea." Lavar points at Gelo who was sitting down with Izzy.

"Don't forget Melo talking nonstop and Dom." Tina tells Lavar laughing. "Oh please don't remind me. Dom I don't know what he did, but you had him pouting like a sad puppy dog."

Now I felt bad for making him feel that way, "Yeah I came to talk to him about that."

"You know where he is." Lavar pointed upstairs. I walk up to his room, and sure enough he was asleep. I didn't want to wake him, but that's exactly what I was gonna do.

"Melo." I called out but he didn't move. I gave him a little shake but still nothing. After a few minutes of trying, I gave up. I walked to the other side of the bed, took my shoes off, and laid down.

I closed my eyes and felt a small kiss on my cheek. I opened my eyes to look at Melo. "You just wanted me to lay down didn't you?"

He yawns nodding his head. "Baby I'm sorry for what I said. I just thought we would go to the same school so we could be together forever."

"I know Melo, but I have to do what's best for me." He looked a little sad so I gave him a kiss, "But it just so happens that UCLA is exactly that." I said causing him to jump up.

"Don't play with me. Are you really going to UCLA?!" I laugh at his excitement, "I haven't committed or anything like that, but yes."

"Dom that's amazing! We can be the real life love and basketball." I shake my head, "You're so crazy." I pull him back down next to me.

"You know I missed you." He rubbed on my leg, but I moved it away. "Don't start something we can't finish." I said referring to everyone who was downstairs.

"They won't know if you keep quiet." He pulls me on top of him. "You know I can't do that." He smirks,"I bet you can if-"

"Y'all always doing something nasty." We look at door to see Zo, Denise, Gelo, and Izzy. "And y'all are always walking in on us." Melo says.

"Get your own house and you wouldn't have to worry about that." Zo says. "Yeah and look how y'all ended up." Melo looks at Denise.

"Shut up Melo. We came to see if y'all made up or not."

"Yeah we did,I told him everything." I smiled. "Aw," Denise holds her heart, "It sucks that you can't play anymore but soon you'll have-"

"Ok I didn't tell him exactly everything." I cut her off from saying more. "What did you not tell me?" Melo looks at me confused.

"I have to quit playing for the school because coach close doesn't want me to get hurt."

"Oh, I thought it was gonna be like a big ass secret or something."

"No that's all..." I look at Denise trying to tell her to keep her mouth shut. I'm trying to get everything handle, but Melo can't find out until things are under control. Lord only knows how he'll react.

Short chapter, but one is coming later on tonight