im sorry...plz

With trembling hands and a shaking body, I open the door to find Mike kneeling on the floor, tears stain his rosy red cheeks.

"I'm sorry Jess,p-please forgiving meeee" he drags on. a sigh escapes my lips as I close my eyes.

I kneel down to his level so we can be eye to eye

"why-why? why would you do something like that? I told you loud and clear before you even became captain of this damn team. I said to not get me involve in any of you and your teams' stupid scheme, and not to try anything with me." he looks at me trying to sync in what Is said.

"I-I don't know," he said placing his hands on mine, "I-I'm sorry I didn't think before I did my action please don't break our friendship because of my stupidity" he grabs a hold on to my waist and tightens his grips. I sigh once again hug him tightly.

"I'll let this go like always. I guess I'm sorry to ignore you." I lightly pat his head and rub his ears, this soothes him down and relaxes.

"will you sway with me. pweese?" he says looking into my eyes, I look back into his blue-grey eyes and give him the sweetest smile I can offer.

"Gosh, your gonna be the death of me if you keep up with those puppy eyes and childishness," I say getting us both off the floor.

we went to our last class of the day then after the last bell rang for today I went to my locker to grab my homework. Once I'm done and ready to go to my car and as I was backing out my door was open and in comes Mike and Emmet. Emmet is one of the football players, he has emerald gray eyes with light golden brown hair, and like the rest of the football, he's muscular. Out of all the players. Out of all of the team, Emmet is the nice one and don't play with girls.

may I help you, boys?" I say not fazed. Emmet know me and Mike are closest friends so he is super sweet to me.

"Yes, can I stay some nights at your place?" they say in unison, Mike places his bag in the back seat not realizing he hit Emmet and bring another bag which looked like a duffel bag along into the back seat. Emmet goes to smack Mike just out the blue and I start to laugh.

"You already planned to stay without me knowing did you."

I glare at both of them.

"Mom and Dad said they were going out of town for a business trip, JJ is going on vacation with his girlfriend Gloria."

He says with a smile then it turns in to an evil smirk.

I roll my eyes "didn't you come here with your motorcycle and your Audi 8?" I point to them.

"Yeah, but the team will take care of it. Now let's go. I know Oreo misses me" Emmet says jumping in his seat like a 5-year-old girl. I shake my head and start the car then drive out of school grounds.

Silences fall in between which became very uncomfortable so i turned on the radio  and high hopes come on

Emmet comes and turns it up and both starts sing 

  Mama said Fulfill the prophecy Be something greater Go make a legacy Manifest destiny Back in the days We wanted everything  

  Mama said Burn your biographies Rewrite your history Light up your wildest dreams Museum victories Everyday We wanted everything 

while me and Emmet sung loudly the feeling of  Mike just stares directly at me. so to lighten him I stuck my tongue out at him and boop his nose. so then I sang the favorite part directly to him

  Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated all tied up, no more love and I hate to see you waiting They say it's all been done but they haven't seen the best of me So I got one more run and it's gonna be a sight to see