why is she here?

Mike slammed the door shut and I get up to open it but it's somehow locked, I start to hit, kick it and everything else in my power.

"Mike this is not it's funny, open the door this is not the right classroom! Mike! Mike! Mike!"

I wiggle and giggle until the door is swung back open.
Mike attacks me with big open arms until my feet aren't touching the ground. I struggle to get out of his hold and shove him hard enough for him to tumble back.

"What the fuck are you doing locking me In there!!!" I say.

"Jessica," he says in a low voice

"I'm not finished, for all thought times women are to treated with care or else there is to be karma"

"Jessica are y-" his voice starts to rise but gets cut off

"I think for doing something so unforgivable I should drop you back off at your house.

"Jessie," he says louder than before
But I don't stop there.

"Yeah, Yeah and then swing on by with your close cut up in small ity bity peace you crazy wack boob head"

"JESSICA KEHLANI NORANA  WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP JUST FOR A SECOND AND LET ME EXPLAIN"

"WHAT! WHAT! was so Important that you had to shove me in there so violently?!"

"It was slut Abby and her skanky minions walking by with the team just now, we are on the second floor imagine how that would have gone if I didn't push you in here." He says when walking forward to me and I'm taking few steps back now, In pure shock, anger built in me, I roll my eyes and go around him and head off to class but Mike grabs me and pulls me back into the room and traps me between a wall and him. 

"They saw me and I had to act fast and be cool as they were walking" Mike put both hands on the wall that is behind me and leans down to my level.

Anger Is still flowing through me but along with it is other emotions I have, something that I can't express right now as he is so close to me.

I can feel his tropical gum breath brushing along my face cause we are so close.

"Why didn't you just say they were coming our way in the first place instead of pushing me in here," I say at this point I can feel my chest rising up and down at a hard but steady pace.

Mike leans in and put his head on my shoulder and his hands snake around my waist in a tight manner.

"I'm sorry I don't do the things that make more sense," he says in a whisper voice just for him to hear although we were the only two in the classroom.
The bell rings and we pull away from each other and had gone to our actual classroom a second late and the subject begins not with other's whispering or giving me evil stairs or laughing about this morning I try to ignore it but

I get a tap in the shoulder and someone is giving me a note. I start to open it but somehow Mike is goddamn speedy Gonzolas.

"HEY!" I whisper-yell to him but he sticks out his tongue and I do the same so I just let it slide and let him read the note for me I go back to listening to the Math teacher.

Suddenly I hear paper being crumbled up.
I turn to Mike to see him full blown red. Red. Red as a tomato no no no red as you can say the floor is lava

I lean in and say
"Umm... you okay y-your umm... lava red, Mike is everything ok?"

He wipes his head towards me and his eyes suddenly change color like before a
SLAM!
the sound booms through the classroom and startles the students and teacher.