Chapter 33

"If you mess with my man (if you mess with my man)
I'ma be the one to bring it to ya
Got my girls, got my man (I'm gonna be the one)
So find your own and leave mine alone
Don't mess with my man (leave him alone)
I'ma be the one to bring it to ya
Here's a little advice for you, find your own man."
Nivea ft. Jagged Edge "Don't Mess With My Man"

August

"We've been in this studio for hours and I'm struggling with these lyrics for the Hip-Hop track." I complained. Chris and Tyga are leaving tomorrow for their Between the Sheets tour. I'm going to be leaving soon too. To be honest, I actually don't feel like going back on tour. You get home sick after a while and people back home are always missing you or concerned about your well being.

Queen tries to keep her worrying at bay, but I know it's because she cares since she's missing me as much I miss her. Being on the road gets so crazy sometimes that you forget that you're just a human, but you love your career to the point that nothing matters or can get in your way. Ashanti and I are keeping it trill and I hope we can keep the ball rolling.

"Just clear your mind. What has your head in the clouds anyway?" Chris asked, while rolling a blunt.

"Man, a bunch of sh*t. Going overseas next month, the label bugging me about the new album, and Ashanti." I deeply sighed. When you're new in the music industry, you can't wait to get recognized by a record label but what happens after signing a deal is a whole other story.

"Is there trouble in paradise for Gushanti?" He demanded, sitting up. Chris came up with that name for us.

"You know Valentine's Day is coming up. I want to do something special for her, but I don't want to go over the top because she likes simple things. You know like going out to eat, the movies, and the mall. You know what she told me she wants for her birthday?"

"What? A big booty h*e?" He joked, wiggling his brows.

Really n*gga?

"No. All she wants is a cake from Costco and for us to stay in to binge watch Netflix. Isn't it weird that she doesn't want to turn up in the club or have a party with the crew?"

"Not really. I noticed that Queen doesn't have as much fun when loud music and drinking is involved compared to going to the park or playing with babies. She's different, but in a good way."

"I just don't want it to be too cheesy or something everybody does for their girl."

"I was planning to send K on a scavenger hunt that would have led her right to my house with me laying stark naked in the bathtub covered with bubbles. But since I won't be here, I'll have to send her flowers and her favorite chocolates with a card or a gift."

"I don't want to imagine you with no clothes on, especially with your small *ss sausage."

"You know I'm bigger than you. Show me yours and I'll show you mine." I scrunched my face up.

"N*gga, you gay. I think you actually want a peep."

"Hell nah. I would never give up a taste of Karrueche for anything or anybody."

"Even Robyn?"

"I mean..." I shook my head and turned around in my chair. I didn't see or hear anything.

"I was just kidding. That was the past, a closed chapter. If she's moving on with Drizzy, I'm happy for her. I always thought he would get with Nicki though."