Chapter 3

Daisy's POV: I woke up and went downstairs and saw j.r sleeping I slowly walked up to him and said "j.r wakey wakey" I shook him and he stirred I said "u gotta get up please j.r wake up" I kept on shaking him when I got fed up I whispered yell "j.r wake up right now THEIR IS BACON" he flew up and we knocked heads we said "ow" in unison then he said " their is no bacon....u lied"

I laughed and said "well u wouldn't wake up so...but I'm making some" I smiled and then I remembered he was drunk last night then I frowned and walked away. I heard a scream and dropped my pan and rushed to the living room I saw mazy holding a umbrella and pointing it at j.r and saying "WHO ARE U?" I stood in front of j.r and said "he's a friend...he needed a place to crash" she slowly put the umbrella down and her husband came down the stairs j.r said "George?" With a big smile George turned around and said "j.r what's up,...what u doing here?" "You too know each other?" I asked a little curious George said "yea...how do u know him?" "He's my friend" he did a smirk and j.r said "yea George did not know u lived here" "it's alright son"

I smelled something burning so I said "the fire is on" I rushed to the kitchen and turned it off mazy said "why don't I do the cooking" I laughed and turned around and said "yea I think so too" she smiled and said "those to are getting along very well....if u don't mind who is he really too u?" With a smirk I said "just a friend..that's all we will every be" with a frown.

J.r's POV: "so..that's the young lady ur talking about?" I nodded and said "yea the pain in my ass"he laughed and said "she is beautiful....why don't u ask her out?" I laughed and said "no I don't like her I have a girlfriend" "so why don't u stay at ur girlfriends place?" I frowned and said

  "we are not on good terms" he grunted and when he was about to say something daisy said "BREAKFAST IS READY" I laughed and got up and entered the kitchen and sat at the table with daisy beside me. When breakfast was done I said "do u guys have any tools here?" "Yea in the basement the first drawer to ur left" I nodded and mazy said "why?" "I'm working on a project with daisy" she nodded and we went to the basement and I ran down the stairs and went to the drawer.

I said "let's fix this and get outta here" she frowned and grabbed the tools from me and started to fix the time machine. "Done" "that's it?" She nodded and said "ok let's go" I nodded and went in the time machine and buckled up and daisy did the same "ready" "ready" she pushed the start button and I fainted.

Daisy's POV: I woke up and I woke up j.r too I went out and said "were back" he nodded and ran upstairs I followed and went in the kitchen and said "mom" the person turned around and it was granny but a older version with grandpa sitting on the table granny said "daisy,j.r your alive" granny came and hugged me and j.r I said "what century is this?" "1998, where have u guys been?" My eyes widened and I said "where's your daughter?"

"We did not have her,when u guys left it shattered Mazy's heart" I said "no no...we have to go" I tugged j.r's sleeve and he looked at me with sadness he nodded and said "we will be in the basement" they nodded and we ran towards the basement and I went in the time machine and went to the past with j.r I got out of the time machine and ran upstairs

I said "MAZY GEORGE?" they were in the same spot I hugged them and said "u guys are ok?" Granny gave me a weird look and said "why wouldn't we be?" "No reason...so whatever happens promise u will try to have a kid?" "We promise what's going on?" "Nothing we will be in the basement."

And over again we went to the 1998. "Hey so...where is ur dandelion?" "Oh at school..speaking of which I'm in rolling u guys" "that's not nessecary mazy" "no no call me grandma...and yes u will young lady" I sighed and said "theirs no point in aguring so fine we will go today" she smiled and grandpa said "a point for grandma" they laughed and I said "I have no clothes and j.r either" "well look in dans closet and j.r I have some old stuff in the guest room so their now go get dressed u too."