Sexual

Daisy's POV: so right now I'm setting up everything the decorations it's just those ruffles things and I got the food ready I made cookies with cupcakes and I baked some Food and I got a I'm little music so if we want to dance we can I mean they can I smiled at the work I did and now it's time to get everyone. Once everyone was here I put on some music and they all just talked while my sister and her "friend" went in the basement I said to myself "this party looks dead" someone laughed and I turned and saw J.r I said "let's dance" he nodded and I went in the living room him leading and he placed his hands on my waist and I placed my hands on his shoulders I looked at him and said "I thought you had to left feet" he smiled and said "I actually have a left and right feet" then he spun me out and I laughed and said "ok...good to know" once the song was over I played proud Mary by the one and only Tina turner and this was my jam I went on the dance floor aka living room and busted out my moves everyone cheered and I grabbed my mom and her son to be girl and placed them together then I placed everyone with their partner. Once the dancing was done we ate and I said "so everyone...as you know we are all with our loved ones" I was intrupped by my mother saying "you and J.r are dating now?" I frowned and said "mother no...we are friends" I looked at j.r and he had a slight frown and I said "anyways....how's everyone's life?" Liz said "great....if you don't mind I would like to go in early" I frowned and said "ok.." then one by one they made excuses now it was only the teens I smiled and said "let's get shots and play truth or dare" before they can refuse I grabbed everything and we sat in a somewhat circle I said "who's first?" R.j raised her hand and said "Daisy....truth or dare?" I frowned and said "truth" "ok...let's see...have you ever thought about sleeping with anyone in this group" I thought about it and took a shot meaning yes I did. "I dare you J.r to kiss Daisy" my eyes widened and I looked at J.r and I can't believe it my first real kiss but then I got my hopes up because he took a shot I frowned and I took a shot. I was very tispy we were done truth or dare and Jason and R.j went upstairs while I stayed here with J.r I said "you know s-something I-I have a huge crush on your cute adorable faces" we both laughed and he said "every since that kiss between us when we were y-your I liked you a lot" I smiled and we both slowly leaned in and our lips met, our tongues intertwine him being the dominant one his tongue searched my mouth and I went on top of him and he slowly kissed my neck but before it can get far I pulled away and said "I should get going" he frowned and said "stay..." I nodded and lauded on his chest my legs wrapped around him.

    Gordon's pov: when we got upstairs I smiled at Tyler and kissed him passionately taking off his shirt one button at a time then I took off my shirt and I pulled back and looked at Tyler with lust and said "you sure?" He nodded and said "shut up and kiss me" then we began this time it was intense our kiss moving in sync he kissed my neck and I did a low husky moan taking off my shirt and pants I was now in my boxers he slowly kissed down my chest he was teasing me he slowly pulled down my boxer and took my di*k in his hand he began to kiss it and immediately i got hard the way he stroked my di*k looking into his eyes I nodded and he began to suck I tilted my head back and moaned grabbing his hair and making him gag I pulled his head back and looked him in the eyes I bend down and kissed him picking him up I pulled his boxers off and I pushed him on the bed grabbing the condom and ripping it open with my teeth and placed it on my memberI grabbed the lube and did the same

  I placed my member near his hole and slowly went in he winced but I slowly moved in and out then he started moaning I bend down to kiss him.

    Dandelion's POV: When we got upstairs I sat on the bed and Liz said "so De...." she took a pause and I looked at her and said " yes Liz?" She rolled her eyes and in one quick move she kissed me my eyes widened and I quickly kissed her back pulling away She said "I like you a lot I liked you ever time I see you I'm happy I know you might not feeling the same but I really like you ever since we met" I smiled and said "I like you too....I was scared and I'm sorry" she nodded and said "can we just hold each other" I nodded and we laid in the bed my arms wrapped around her I whispered "you make me happy" then I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

   R.j's POV: once we went upstairs I said "so....?" In one move he began kissing me it was like never before it was passionate and I had bufferflys in my stomach and pulled back to take a breath and said "I love you" he smiled and said "I love you too" then we began kissing again before it got far he said "let's cuddle" I nodded and said "alright love" then soon we fell asleep.