Chapter 16

*photo of Tyler*

     Daisy's POV: The next morning I decided to go check on my sister I said "hey....you ok?" She looked up at me and said "yea I'm fine....I know my life was a lie and no one was going to tell me so yea I'm preachy" I sighed and said "don't be like that we love you and we wanted to- I wanted to tell you but we love you" "whatever could you leave please"

"no stop acting like a-" before I can finish I stopped and said "listen please don't be mad at mom she loves you and your mom loves you too so please talk to mom and you mother" then I walked out her room and decided to go to the guest house.

Once I was their I saw the cheating ex I smiled and said "what's for breakfast cheating ex?" "I thought we were past that" I laughed and took a seat and said "nope I'm good....anyways I want to see where is Gordon?" "Umhh....upstairs"

I nodded and got up and went upstairs and opened Gordon's door I said "what's up?" "Nothing...what are you doing here?" "I couldn't visit my old man....?" "What are you really doing here?"

Daisy closed the bedroom door and said "well I wanted to know how are you and the cheating ex?" "His name is Tyler and he's acting weird" "like spying and sneaking out or like I'm not talking because I don't know what to say?"

"Uhhh....I don't know" i rolled my eyes and sighed "ok well I'm going to his room and imma snoop" "no I'm not letting you do that" "well I'm leaving bye" then I closed his door quickly and snuck into Tyler's room.

After a while I found a note and his phone I heard the door rattling and I quickly put the phone back and went under the bed. 5 mins later Tyler got a call he said "yea...I'm working on it" "ok....but why are you doing this" a moment of silence before Tyler said

"ok I will get it done just give me a few days to get on Gordon's good side" then the person hung up and Tyler went out of the room. I took a deep sigh and crawled out I grabbed his phone and saw 3 miss call from some random person I took out my phone and took a picture of the number then quickly went out the door.

I knocked on Gordon's door but he didn't answer so I barged in and what I saw would scar me for life I said "Gross....Get off each other" Tyler quickly jumped up and he was crimson red I laughed then I realized I came to tell Gordon something.

I straighten up and said "Cheating Ex leave" he nodded and didn't bother to glance at Gordon then he brushed past me and closed the door. I slowly walked to Gordon's bed and sat down I said "don't freak out promise" he got up and said "ok" "promise you won't freak out" "ok I pinkie promise now what?"

"I heard Tyler talking on the phone with someone and I think he's planning on killing you or something" Gordon laughed and said "just because you hate him doesn't mean you can make up lies" "I'm not I can prove it Look"

I pulled out my phone and showed him the number he said "that can be photoshopped" I rolled my eyes and said "it's not I just don't want to see you get hurt" "Well I'm not going to....he wouldn't do that to me" "I'm sorry Gordon"

then I left the room and went to R.j. "Hey...how are you doing?" "I'm good....expect for the morning sickness and the constant eating...who am I kidding I love food" I laughed and said "I'm glad to here it....anyways want to help me with something?" She nodded and said "sure....I'm not busy"

I sat beside her and pulled out my phone I said "do you by any chance know this number?" She squinted and said "yea it's my fathers number" I nodded and said "thanks" "uhh...why?" "No reason....I should get going goodbye...see you later"

then I left her room and decided to go check on my sister again. "Come on....follow me" "Coming" once at Liz's house I said "Liz ?" "Kitchen" we walked towards the kitchen and I said "poppy meet Liz again"