Chapter 13

Daisy's POV:  "hey j.r what's up?" "Can you come over?" "Yea I be their in 5" then I hung up and got dressed I shouted "mom im going out..and taking your car" I grabbed her keys and drove to j.rs house. When I got their I went inside and in the basement I said "what's wrong?" "Her heart rate is going down and we need to find that cure now before she dies and my baby too"

I nodded and said "yea yea ok" I took off my jacket and got to work. After a while I said"FOUND IT" "What?" "I found the cure" I put it in the needle and ran over to r.j and put it in her skin. "Where am I?" J.r rushed over to sore looking r,j and said "your ok" and started kissing her face she said "why wouldn't I be?" She slowly got up and continue "and why does my body feel so sore?" "Well you your poisoned and I saved your life" I said with a proud smile she said "you posioned me...I remember now you came to me and threatened me with that needle" I frowned and said "no matter how much I dispise you I would not kill you or poison you" "Why?"

"I didn't do it for you...but your welcome I should go...nice seeing you fully awake oh and see you all at school in 3 days" I walked out and before I left I turned around I saw them talking happily I smiled a sad smile then I went out and decided to go to Liz's. "So...liz you and my mom huh?" She laughed and said "but you knew that lol..." "Yea I did anyways...when are you gonna tell you daughter about how she is adopted?" "I don't know...she has a good home and I don't wanna take that away from her"

I frowned and said "ok ok...but tell her soon" "where is Gordon?" "Upstairs...oh shoot I have to go I'm gonna talk to you when I come back or tomorrow" I nodded and hugged her then I went upstairs and went inside Gordon's room and I sat on his bed until he was out of the shower.

When he came out I saw his abs and oh my they were delicious my mouth is watering his v-line ughh he smirked and said "like what you see?" I shook my head and said "I came here to talk" "and stare...so you mind turning so I can change" I laughed and said "why you shy?" He laughed and said "you my daughters age so no" "oh speaking of which she's alive and thanks to me she's safe" "what do you mean?" "She was posioned I found the cure with my oh so amazing talent for science...and she alive..does she know you her dad?"

"No we kept that on the low..." "anyways did you say anything to that bitch?" "Yea but it was a lie...Don't worry I won't tell the thruth" I nodded and turned around my eyes widened and I said "my bad I thought you were done" I quickly shut my eyes and he said "it's aight.....you and Joshua what's the deal?"

I laughed and said "their is no deal....he's Dating your daughter and she's pregnant" I looked at him and he looked pissed he said "by who?" I shrugged and said "I don't know but it's not j.rs but he thinks it is" "I'm gonna have to kill lots of people" I rolled my eyes and said

"I'm late for lunch....see you around old man" before he can protest I quickly left the room and went downstairs and to my home. We sat in silence eating dinner for the rest of the night. "So how are you and willow going?" She shrugged and said " she broke up with her boyfriend...and we talked alittle nothing more"

I frowned and said "when you gonna make the move?" "Their is no move to be played this isn't chess where you go back and forth" "I know but you guys are so cute I see the way she looks at you" "you met her once". "Once is a lot to know how a person feels". "Like you and j.r?" "No not like me and him cause him and I don't have anything"

sad to say it but it's true he will always be in love r.j my sister said "i think you guys would get together one day...really soon" I looked at my sister and said "please poppy he had a girlfriend" "Yea but she cheats on him with a different dude called Jason" my eyes widened and I said

  "how do you know?" "I use to hear things and she was like I love you and he was like I love you too and blah blah" I kissed my sisters cheek and said "your the best...I gotta go" I ran downstairs and took the car to j.rd house. Right now I'm downstairs with r.j I told j.r to go upstairs for a sec when he left I sat beside r.j and said "are you in love with j.r?"